💜 Lollipop Girl

Inside the cabin, 

"What happened, did something wrong with her? She looks pale. Why does she collapses.?"

"Don't worry Mr Kim, she is okay, she just needs rest. Her body looks exhausted and her womb is not strong. She needs to be careful."

"Wait what?.." he spaced out.

"Congratulations Mr Kim, you are going to be a father. Mrs. Kim is two week pregnant." 

"Oh my god. It is true.?" He hugged you. " Thank you babygirl. Thank you so much. I  am going to be a father."

He said happily and kissed your cheek.

"Thanks doctor." She said and they walked out.

He wraps his hand on your tiny waist. They move slowly because you are not well enough to walk.

"Let's go see Jungkook and Suga." He said. They went to Jungkook's room first.

"What happened to Jungkook? Is he okay now?" Ryna asks Namjoon.

"Well, he is okay now after losing a lot of blood. But……he still has not woken up."

"Thank god. I was really scared something might happen to him. I almost killed him. Thankfully he survived. "

"Hm, what about my uncle.? Is he truly dead?"

"Yup, V shot him in the head and he died immediately. So no need to worry anymore." Namjoon assures her.

"Okay, then…"

"Let's go see Suga." He drags you to the next room which is Suga room. He looks inside but Suga is still sleeping. Like he almost does. Sleeping and him never separate.

"Hm babygirl, I think we will visit them later as Suga and Jungkook still need rest. They are sleeping. So shall we go home? You need to rest too babygirl."

"Okay then tae. We will visit later." She was about to walk but she felt like flowing. Her tae lift her and carry her bridal.

"Aaaa tae, put me down, don't embarrass me,I am heavy. i can walk"

"No babygirl, you are tired and you are not heavy. Let me carry you." He walked toward his members.

" Let me know if Suga and Jungkook have already woken up. She needs to rest." 

"Hm okay,"

"Babygirl, don't be upset. We will finish all unfinished things after you fully recover. I have not forgotten that so don't worry, okay babgirl. Just focus on your recovery." He caressed your cheek and held your hand. He likes doing that when he drives. He feels calm with your warm hand.

"Okay" she smiled back.

A week later,

"Tae, taetae baby, wake up. You had promised me today" she woke him up.

 You had promised me today" she woke him up