6

Ariana

I think he saw like me vomit. "Ariana, your going to the doctors" he says. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I say and he drags me to the car. What I HATE about the doctors are that if im sick they give me f***ing needles and they HURT.

We get there and Im shaking because when I go to this doctor, dr. Dick, yeah last name dick anyways he's scary. "Why this doctor?" I whine to harry, he rolls his eyes and says "whays bad about him?" "Hes name is dr. Dick!" I say and we both start cracking up until tears start to roll down are eyes.

We stop and breath. "Miss. Butera" she calls up my name, as I walk to the room a new doctor is there not Dr. Dick. YAAAAASSSSSS. "Hello" she greets me "hi" I say and shake her hand. I sit down and she says "whats the matter" "oh, I keep on vomiting, and by the way where's Dr. Dick?" I say trying not to crack up on the last part. "He went to China" she says. "Oh, when will he be back?" I say, "sometime soom, next week or 2" she says. "So about your problem,when has it started?"
(One less, one less problem ^-^)

"A few days ago" I say "are you eating enough????" She says with a straight face, "uhhh- no" "then thats the problem, take these pills" she says and hands me pills. "Take them in the morning everyday for 3 days and remember do not bite it swallow it with water" "okay" I say, "whats your name?, im Dr. Anna" "ariana" I say "wait- after the 3 days come back here to see if they helped" she says "okay, bye" I say, "bye".

I walk out and see Harry on his phone, I shake him and that gets him to look at me. "Oh-done lets go" he says, I chuckle. We hop in the car and he starts to drive "babe, Im SOOOOO tried" I say, "you can't sleep until we have sex" he says-wait what. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEMZ" I yell "nothin" he says, "sex??????" I say "yeah, sex" "what the f***".

After a long car ride of us talking about SEX, I finally said yes but what the actual f***. We get home and I run to bedroom...........................done?!

So, yeah that was soo weird, second cousins having sex?
Anyways, I told him to get me starbucks and he left to go get it.
I was watching the first episode of doctor who, when the doctor and rose have to stop the living plastic from killing people. It was great!!!!!!!!!!

After harry comes with the starbucks and I drink it in one gulp and so it spilled on me, hehe. I got a new shirt that was like a crop top because its not cold. And harry took off his shirt and I was like OMG abs but I saw them already. And then, we fell asleep.

-----------------------

Im hungry and this need charge.

Xoxo