5

Ariana

After the date we had, I got really sick, probably the food was bad. I went to the bathroom (girls) and started trowing up in the toilet, what the ****. Anyways that god damn food was killin' me inside a lot. ****.

I walk saying to harry "I don't feel well" "why?" He says "because idk, the food" "oh" he says. "Lets get you home" he says, while he's driving to the house I play on my phone but my hands can't even move cause im so tierd. "H-haz I vomited in the bathroom at the restaurant" I says. "What the hell!" He yells, opps -_- in so screwed.

"You need to go to the doctor" he says (doctor who haha) "I.HATE.THE.DOCTORS!" I say/yell "fine if you trow up more than I'll take you to the doctors, got it" "got it" I say. The rest of the car ride was silent and I even put the sound down on my phone but he couldn't see id I had my phone because I was in the back for some reason.

When we came home I ran to the bed and harry got me some ice cream but if I vomit the 2 ice cream, he's gonna go mad because the ice cream was 50$ but its so rich and tasty, yum. I was watching AHS (Amarican horror story, i donno if I spelled that right). I got so scared of one part I almost passed out but harold was with me.

The episode was almost over until I rushed to the bathroom and ******* vomited again-NOOOOOOO THE DOCTORS, wait if I just lock the door say im peeing and then flush the toilet he might think im going to the washroom doin' ma business. I flush the toilet and stick some tissue paper in my pants just to look like I actually used the bathroom.

I walk out like a queen and harry says "what took you so lon- never mind" ha, "I did NOT vomit I just went to use the washroom" "okay?" He says and I sit beside him. We just sat their and because AHS finished, I was just there. For some particular reason or nah.

"Im hungry, get me no bitter popcorn" I say "plain gross" he says, "shut up im vegan dude NOW GET IT" I yell the last part. "Gosh okay" he says and I roll my eyes, if you don't get me food your done. Anyways, he leaves to the store for popcorn and I stay here and watch a old Harry potter movie, but it got boring so I turned it off.

"Im back!" Haz says and I run to get popcorn because I only care about popcorn now, I put on a show I never watched Doctor who. It looks pretty interesting so I put it on I watch it, just then harry walks in the bathroom- oh sh*t I never cleaned my vomit from last time I went....uh-oh.

-------------------

I put 500 words from now on because now that wattpad updated I could see how much words I put. Im still crying cuz of Zayn man.
But im keeping him in the story.