- "What do you want?" 

- "Just follow me, I have an idea but I need your powers", walking hand in hand.

- "Powers? I can barely do illusions, I'm still learning" 

- "Not those powers", I said smiling a little.

- "I don't have other powers" 

- "You know what I'm talking about Mister Loki LAUFEYSON" 

- "I regret showing you that" 

- "haha, come on, don't be so boring, besides, you can learn how to ice skate with me" 

- "I'm not interested, thank you" 

- "here we are". We got to a big pool. Loki kneeled besides it, turning his hand blue before putting it inside the water. A few seconds later the whole pool was frozen.

- "uh uh uh, not so fast Blue... King... royalty?, don't give me that angry face" 

- "what do you want now?"

I lifted a pair of ice skates of his size, a big smile on my face. 

- "No, I don't know how to and I don't want to get hurt or hurt you" 

- "Oh, you're scared, I see", I said sitting on the floor to put my skates on.

- "I know what you're doing, and you know I'm not scared" 

- "I don't know that, because I haven't seen you skate, you're probably terrified", I said smiling wickedly.

... 

- "Fine! just a moment to prove to you that you're awfully wrong" he said sitting next to me.

We got into our new ice rink. None of us knowing how to properly ice skate. 

- "See, I'm not scare" said Loki barely moving. 

- "Ok, now actually skate" 

- "Maybe I will, maybe I won't" 

I stuck out my tongue. We went to different directions until *thud*. 

- "y/n?... oh dear, are you okay" he said getting closer to me. I was laying on the floor looking at the ceiling. 

- "No, my really big butt hurts" i said smiling a little. 

- "I told you we were going to get hurt" 

- "it's worth it, mostly if I see you fall too" 

- "very funny, now come here" he said stretching his hand to me. I took it and got up. He grabbed my other hand too. 

- "what are you doing?" 

- "If we are going to learn, why not learn together, if you want of course" 

- "I like the idea" i said smiling. We spent the whole day learning. We fell a few times but got up and continued. 

- "It's really late, maybe we should go back inside" 

- "ok, darling"

- "race to the edge?" i said smiling. Loki nodded. We started the race but the ice was a little weak at this point. 

- "Loki!" I said rushing to where the whole was.

- "Darling, you know ice can't do any harm to me" he said, only his head coming out of the whole, smiling, his skin all blue. 

- "That color really looks good on you" i said laying on my stomach near Loki. He tried to cover himself. 

- "Wait, no" I said putting my hand on his cheek. "I barely get to see you like that" i said rubbing his cheek a little. 

- "for a good reason" 

- "There's not a good reason for me not to see the real love of my life" i said smiling. He smiled and kissed me but I pulled away. 

- "I'm sorry and I swear it's not the blue, it's just you're really cold, but here" i said pecking his lips one more time quickly. We both smiled.

 We got out, took our ice skates off and went inside, maybe the next day we'll be better at ice skating.

A/N: I'm very proud of this one, so please vote for ten years of good luck aaaaaaa