Part 1

(edited/revised)

Gold is with her current boyfriend Blake (together for 5 months after breakup with Tom) at the Silver Plaza Hotel for an event. Gold is wearing a mild red sequence

fitted long dress while Blake is wearing a black suit

Gold is wearing gold accessories

Gold is wearing gold accessories. Her and Blake wore matching masks.

The event is a masquerade party hosted by someone who is close friends with Gold

The event is a masquerade party hosted by someone who is close friends with Gold. Coincidentally, Gold's ex, Tom, is also in the event. He is wearing a slim fit burgundy suit,

 He is wearing a slim fit burgundy suit,

accidentally pairing with Gold's gown. Tom wore a simple mask with red and black details.

Their eyes meet even though they were both wearing masks

Their eyes meet even though they were both wearing masks. Tom felt an insane familiarity with this woman he didn't know, the fragrance and her smile too. Gold thought, this man was familiar because of his body. Later that night, as the party was becoming louder and louder, people were getting more drunk, the night was even more dark, Gold excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Since the event's bathroom was already full with women, and a line outside, she went to the lower floor's common toilet. She found herself, maskless, facing the man he thought looked familiar. Tom was surprised but not shocked to find his ex in front of him, sexy and beautiful. They greeted each other and when Gold was on her way to the women's restroom, it was locked (of course😏). Tom noticed from his peripheral vision that Gold was standing at the door. Tom looked back and said "You can go first." Gold then shook her head and said, "I'll go later." Tom chuckled, "Let's just go inside together. We're exes after all." Gold was quite shocked but she still went inside because she wanted to pee already, and has been holding her stomach as she walked towards the bathroom.

When they both finished peeing on separate cubicles, they went out to the sink to wash their hands. Tom was suspiciously looking at Gold, she looks exquisite and still the same, she smells and feels the same. Gold thought in her head that Tom doesn't care about her anymore and she should hurry. When Gold finished she bid farewell, "I'm going." But then Tom's wet hand held Gold's wrist and said "Wait," Gold's eyes widened and looked at Tom. "Can we talk?" Tom said. When they talked, they later both felt lust. Gold is so drawn to Tom's bigger muscles and his new cologne makes him hot. Tom thinks that Gold looked even more hot with her backless and loose v neck gown, and her same familiar scent. "I—" He took a pause to think of the right words to say. "I- I wanted to say you look good... tonight." Gold felt conscious and said "Thanks, you too." There is sexual tension in the bathroom. No one was moving, no one dared to go outside the bathroom. Next thing they knew, they were both together inside a cubicle, hungry for each other.

Tom slid down Gold's strap to show her breasts, and he quickly licked them like he was starving. Gold is feeling all the pleasures in the world. She didn't care what Blake would think. Tom then went down to the edge of her gown, lifting it and showing a bright red lacey thong Gold is wearing. Gold is holding Tom's hand and his hair, she didn't know what to hold in the bathroom since they only did the deed in their condos before. Tom looked up at Gold as he was removing her lacey thong with one hand. She was also looking at Tom, giving all the approval to do everything to her body. Tom quickly put his tongue out and started eating her. Gold immediately felt sensation, holding Tom's hair stronger. Tom kept on licking and licking, giving vibrations and variety and even sticking two fingers inside Gold. She was pleasured, she felt good— he felt good inside her.

Later on, Tom stood up while Gold was catching her breath and laying there with ther pussy and breasts visible. Tom starts to unbuckle his belt, undress his pants, and lowered his boxers. Revealing a 6-inch dick. He held his dick with his right hand and slowly tempted Gold's pussy. He is teasing all her entirety, then strongly inserted his dick inside her. He is kissing her while giving thrusts. Gold is now holding to Tom's left arm, she felt unstable only sitting at the toilet. Tom starts to thrust inside her, slowly at first then, "Ughh, go in, qui-quickly,' she said. Tom stopped, lowered himself and looked at Gold, "Say it again, but call me by my name." Gold looked at Tom and said, "Tom go i—" He didn't let her finish her sentence and quickly slid his dick inside her pussy. He quickly did quick thrusts, while Gold was holding for her dear life, her hand holding Tom's arm and her other hand was holding around his neck for support. Tom was looking down, on the whole intercourse, and looking at Gold's eyes and boobs. Gold kept on moaning, she moaned Tom's name, said the Lord's name in vain. Tom was also moaning, he gave more thrusts. Tom isn't wearing a condom since he is going to pull his dick out when he starts cumming. A few thrusts later, Gold's thighs were already shaking, and Tom was starting to cum. He made last quick thrusts and removed his dick. Her pussy began leaking with liquids, her thighs were shaking. He was now standing in front of the other wall holding his dick, letting his cum drop to the floor. They were both out of breath. But they also quickly took tissues from the dispenser and cleaned themselves. They were both getting dressed inside the cubicle. Both were feeling energized and pleasured after the sex.

After getting dressed, they both looked back at each other and looked into the eyes. Gold immediately said, "I- I'm going back in now." Tom replied, "Yeah. Sure, go ahead. I'll go out after you." Gold gave a quick smile before going out the cubicle. Tom is now left alone inside. He starts to contemplate on his actions, was it worth it?

Did I just fuck my ex?