Ep.1🔝

Diamond kai wilson                                     |Icey|

Diamond kai wilson
|Icey|

Yall can get no sleep cause of me because i cant get no sleep cause of yall. Yall cant get no sleep cause of me because i cant get no sleep cause of yall.

My sister Bri screamed bussing in my room waking up me and my best friend.

SHUT THE HELL UP LAYLA DAMNN

Get the fuc up den, layla said mugging the hell out of me. Mugging her back and getting out my bed leaving soasa there sleep. While layla walk out the room walking funny. Looking at soasa staring at her while she sleep. That girl sleep through anything when did she even go back to sleep.

Mamas wake up i whispered in her ear then licked her face laughing. Making her get up and mean mug me.

How the hell you still look high she said in her raspy voice turning me on a little.

What the hell is wrong wit me,why the hell im getting turned on by this.

Damn no good morning jus wake up and asked me questions i said looking at her stank.

Good morning mamas she said kissing my forehead walking into the bathroom with jus panties on and a big white tee not even covering the top of her ass.

Walking in after her smaking her ass hard while she turn around mad.

Heyyy how you doing this fine morning i said waving at her laughing. Getting everthing out to do my hygiene.Taking a shower getting freash and clean.

Walking out the bathroom naked going into my closet finding something to wear. Bending over to get my panties feeling something slip inside of me.

Moaning looking back seeing soasa have her fingers inside of going in and out of me fast making me moan louder. She kept going at a more faster past then taking her fingers out before i came on her fingers.pulling out suck her fingers dry and laughing at me out of breath.

Rolling my eyes i went to put my clothes on feeling horny but not saying nothing.

Walking down stairs aggravated seeing my percs on the counter. SHITTTT!! looking to see if anybody see me grab them and quickly take em out the baggy and put like 5 of them in my mouth Swallowing them dry seeing everbody come down stairs not even noticing what i jus did.

Icey we gotta go hit a lick cause i need money for my babymomma n i spent my money all on my girl. My younger brother said looking sad.

You coo jus go look under my bed there's a box under full of money take two stacks and put my shit back i repeat TWO FUCKING STACKS. I said louder while he went upstairs to see what im talking about

Cuzzo we gotta meet up with a couple of people im coo wit so dont start no shit. My cousin said looking at me and soasa most cause we dont like to meet new people.

Ok damn but if somebody say some shit to me im snapping i said looking at him serious

To be continued....