Ep.4

|Icey|

                                            |Icey|

Not edited

"Mmmm"i said. Feeling something wet  on my clit in 2 fingers being shoved inside of me while i was sleep.

Waking up seeing mia swirl her tongue around my clit while giving me eye contact. Cumming without telling feeling a rough slap on my pussy. "Ouuu" i whined. Feeling her roughly ram her fingers inside in me. As she slowly french kissed my clit.

Uhhh i said pushing her head away feeling my legs shake like a salt shaker. Finally cumming again  right in her mouth drained.

As she slurped everything up in giving my clit a little tap before cuffing fat ma. Making me whine.

My shit sweet asl she said kissing on my neck sucking hard on the spot.

Seeing soasa walking in the room with food in her hand in lating on the small couch across from my bed in my room.

Quickly kissing mia cheek  in limping to the bathroom doing my hygiene in went to take a shower getting out then put a red cut up shirt that was showing the bottom of my boobs in some  biker shorts.

Walking out the bathroom into my room seeing soasa  have nothing but underwear on in a bra in my bed. While mia in the bed laying on soasa  stomach facing the ceiling on her phone.

Baeeeee i whined while both of them looked at me

Walking to soasa in kissing her neck.. I missed you bestfrennndd i said staring at her tities.

Climbing in the bed laying ontop of soasa softly lifting mia head up off her. Why yall so close yall like each other or something i asked jealous.

While they looked at me confused as mia shaking her head like i jus said something stupid.

As soasa laughed. You trippin she said shaking her head making mia  scrunch her face up at her.

What you mean she trippin you dont like me or sum.  Mia said.

I mean not like that soasa said scatching the back of her head sitting up putting me on the bed. Making me frown.

Bitch

Making mia look at her nodding her head in chuckling making her way out my room before i grabbed dragging her to bed with both of us.

Putting her ontop of me making her sit up on my lap while i layed on my back.

Can i talk to yall i said to then.

Yea wassup  soasa said putting her phone down putting her full attention on me waiting on me to say whats on my mind. While mia jus stared at my face waiting for me to talk.

I like your face mia said  staring in my eyes making me look at her to while we stared in eachother eyes as she smiled making me blush.

Thank you i aid turning to see soasa slightly smiling pulling a baggy of weed out her back pocket making me frown.

Bestiebaee you on probation ma. I said looking at her in disappointed. Making her frown in throwing on my stomach trying to aim it at mia.

"Its hers"she said bluntly.

Anyways what u gotta tell us she said mad.

I was going to say.....

U welcomeeee cause ik people been saying update even tho its veryy short in boring i think sooo.. but. Voteee in im try but drama even tho its to early soo....

A?

Or

B?

If yall dont pick i aint updating 🙂

Byeeee see ya🖕🏾😮‍💨💕