Ep.3🔝

SoasaNot editedPreviously on HATE OR LOVE?

Soasa
Not edited
Previously on HATE OR LOVE?

Skippp timeee
1 week laterr

Walking in the three story grib high ass a kite with 4 bags of snacks for the gang movie night with icey and mia right behind me

For some reason icey still got this attitude that she been having since we first came to the house

Mia coo people  ik she like me and icey but icey for some reason dont see it. They be fighting and arguing 24/7  well icey does mia jus go along wit it.

I feel like since icey  dont like mia, mia jus goes along with it 

Everbody else cant see it they jus think they jus got beef with eachother but if only they knew they jus like each other but just puttting up a front.

Going up to the movie room with the to lovebirds behind me seeing  everbody up here smoking.

Execpt kayla of course cause she know icey and tay would beat her ass.

What we watching i asked while dumping all the snack kayveon while he was sleeping making jump up and mugg me.

The new venom movie  dope said  laying his head on kayla.

Looking at tay and icey to see if they was gonna do anything.

Looking to see that tay is on his phone not worrying about them in icey sitting on mia lap with a cover on top of them looking around seeing that nobody cant see them or hear them since they in the back.

Smh

Waiting for them to start the movie  as chris passed me a blunt as i pass shrugging as he passes it to zayveon.

Walking to the back of the movie room making my way to mia and icey

                                  Diamond

Walking behind soasa as we walked into the movie room

Seeing them talk as i zoned out thinking about some  percs

Im a druggy oh my godddd

Snapping out of my thoughts feeling somebody pull me into they lap

Turning around seeing that it was mia rolling my eyes tryna get from off of her while she pulled a cover over us

Let me go i said tryna get up

Stop fighting we both know you want me she whispered in my ear

As she rubbed my  thigh as she cuffed fat ma while kissing on my neck while i moaned.

"eso acaba de demostrar mi punto" she said letting me go grabbing my waist.

(That just proved my point is what it say)

Seeing soasa come up to us and sit Two seat away from us while she got on her phone not paying us no mind.

Bestfrienddddd i said while reaching for her pulling her to us while kissing her all over her face.

Not stoping until she smiles.

Seeing a wide smile spread across her face while she moved her hands hiding her face while blushing.

As mia sat me by her while getting up and going to get some snacks.

Coming back with candy sitting in between me and soasa while laying on soasa lap facing the screen while pulling me into her chest.

Rolling my eyes moving getting comfortable on her chest while earting candy and watching the movie

Venom los key fineeeee kayla said as she kept on watching the movie while me tay and dope pick up a pillow in throwed it at her head.

STFU YOU SOUND STUPID.we all said said in sync

To be continued.....

🙃seee yaaaaaaa🖕🏾✌🏾😐😘❤️😝