Ep.6

𝗦𝗼𝗮𝘀𝗮 pov

            Mia posted on her story 12hr ago

"Damn who's that with icey she fine asf". My plug stated staring at mia in the picture.

"Get out my phone"

I thought icey was yours  seems to me your girl got took he said laughing. Nigga u Such a white boy i said mugging him.

You got my shit white boy i said seeing him get a bag of percs in weed out his jacket pocket looking around while we fake dape up in trade.

Getting in my car on the way to icey crib  As i facetime her to see if she want to eat something

As she picked up on the third ring

"Hello".she said seeing she laying in somebody bed. "Where u at". I said looking closer into the phone seeing she laying on somebody chest.

Im at mia house she said. Ight when your coming to my crib i said lowkey jealous.

"Just come over here i will send you the lo".she said staring at me through the phone.

Naww im good i will just see u later i said. bro jus come over K'legde Mia said in a raspy voice.

Her name is knowledge but i wanted to spell it different.

Water falls

Bruh all right i will be in there in less then 10 minutes yall want something to eat before i get there

Yesssss

30 minutes later...

"Bestiebaee" dimond said hugging me kissing me on my lips repeatedly.  I missed you she said looking into my eyes.

"Hey soasa" mia said grabbing the popeyes out my hand in going to the kitchen as i watched her ass move in the short black bikershorts that stop in the middle of her buttcheeks.

Hey meyonce i said saying her gov on purpose as she shook her head.

Yall getting along finally diamond said cheesing hard as hell. Can yall fuck so we can all be to together now she said being funny.

Shut up i said as mia shook her head once again.

So what we finna do i said  looking at them both

Im finna go to sleep Diamond said. What i came here for you i could of just went home i said aggravated.

Come to bed with me she said pulling me and mia up stairs to im guessing mia bed room.

Three hours later...

Waking up to icey hand in my shirt touching my titites and mia laying on my stomach while her arms was wraped around my waist.

Staring at mia as i stroked my hand on her cheek.

Waking her up as she stared at me. You is a werido she said laughing  then getting up from out the bed in stretching as her whole body shakes.

Kissing diamond cheek in follow her to her bathroom.  You got a big as room i stated laughing .

As she got all the thing out to freshen up from that long as nap.

I been told she said. You got a extra toothbrush i can use i said.  Yea one right there she said pointing at the bunch of tooth brushes she had as well as the  soaps.

Damn who else you be having at yo house i said going behind her to get one of the toothbrushes as my front pressed against her back.

You think you slick she said laughing and pushing me back with her back.

What i aint even doing nothing i said laughing as well.

Whatever.. you act like a whole nigga she said  laughing even more.

Its not my fault im more dominant then you i said looking at her through the mirror.

"Oh really".she said raising a eyebrow. How would you know that. She asked turning around moving closer to me.

Ive heard i said shrugging. Dont beat up the messenger. I said laughing.

As she mugged me in finished what she was doing then walked out the bathroom.

Walking back into the room waking up icey. Shaking her as she groaned. Waking up mugfing me in getting up in the process. " Why you mugging me like i did something". I said knowing she dont like nobody waking her up.

"Stop talking to me". She said. Walking to the bathroom.

✌🏾...byeeee