𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄 || 𝐇𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐄
{SYNOPSIS}

HOPE MIKAELSON has lost everything, her mother, her father, even her uncle, who she didn't like but learned to like and now missed. All three of them were dead. Leaving her to clean up their rooms and pack their lives into cardboard boxes.

SHE FINDS WAYS TO COPE not that they're good ways. But she still lets out every emotion that hits her. Each emotion to much to handle for a girl who's been hated since birth.

STEALING, GUNS, DRINKING, DRUGS

BUT ONLY WHEN SHE NEEDS to forget. Forget that she's alone- sure she had her other aunts and uncles but they had their own lives. She had her school, where no one liked her and she didn't really like anyone.

BUT HOPE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE.

LIZZIE SALTZMAN, twin to josie daughter of Alaric and Caroline, knew from a young age that she was messed up in the head. Always having strong moments of anger or sadness or any of her other feelings.

OTHER TIMES she would have the feeling that she was finally getting better. During those times Lizzie would try to better herself in any way she could. Often becoming so involved in her own feelings she'd forget the world.

BUT THEN the perfect world Lizzie had built in her head would come crashing down. Finally noticing how many people she'd hurt while attempting to be better. Which in turn sent her into another episode of anger and self hate.

AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES.

FOR BOTH OF THEM.

━━━━━━━━━━━

HOPE armed with alcohol and her uncles car makes her way back to Mystic Falls. Finally ready to face the stares she knows are awaiting her. She can do it, face them all. She can- right after this fix.

A GAS STATION

A MASK

A GUN

HOPE GOT HER FIX everything went as planned. Just the right amount of fear to satisfy her for the next couple of weeks. What she didn't expect?

LIZZIE SALTZMAN standing in the shadows a joint in her hand. They trade snarky comments, both believing they have nothing in common. But they do.

NEVER LET ANYONE IN

HOPE didn't want to lose anyone she loved. Or be hurt by someone she trusted. Forbidding herself from ever loving another human again. As a Tribrid she was forced to walk the earth alone- or so she thought.

LIZZIE didn't want anyone to see what was really happening with her mind. Her beautifully broken mind, one she knew would scare anyone away. But she was wrong, Lizzie just didn't know it yet.

BUT WITH ONE SENTENCE everything changes. For the better? Or for the worse ? They don't know yet. They soon learn- no matter what, it's going to be epic.

"Wanna stop feeling for a while?"

━━━━━━━━━━━

{SYNOPSIS}
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄 || 𝐇𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐄

A/N- hi, as you can see this is my new book. I'm so excited to share this with you as it's been in my drafts for quite a while. I hope you enjoy. Leave comments, vote, and follow if you want. Also join the cult @its_a_cult run by me and @Im_a_weirdoo20

MY BOOK DOESN'T FOLLOW THE PLOT OF LEGACIES. I WILL BE USING LINES AND SCENSE FROM THE SHOW BUT THE PLOT IS COMPLETELY NEW.

MALIVOR ISN'T A THING.

IM KEEPING THE TITLES OF THE EPISODES BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT.

HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE.

THATS IT. MWAH

WORD COUNT - 576

EDITED