We meet

Chapter 2

"Her name is Sato,Aiko"

After the teacher introduced me, i opened my eyes and looked around. There was different faces some of them lusty, mostly boys and a hand full of girls too.And some discussed faces was like 3 girls.Some exited, some not even caring.There were some pretty high spritral pressures here too.But it was one person that caught my eye.He was sitting right next to the window not even paying any attention looking out the window. My heart kinda felt funny as I watched his orange hair sway in the wind due to the window being opened, but he seemed spaced out like he was think.And it made me curious.After what felt like eternity of looking at him which was only seconds. The teacher told me to sit in the empty seat which happens to be right across from the orange headed boy

As i was walking to my seat. Everyone was staring at me. it was starting to make me anxious. But when I sat down they stopped well. Most of them but I wasn't worried about them. I don't know what got over me but I keep stealing glances from the orange head boy until he looks at me...

Ichigo pov

I was too busy looking outside to notice the new student.Well... all until I noticed her, which is because I felt someone staring at me from time to time. Which is weird. I don't really get noticed at school as much except by my friends. But I look across from me to see a girl with brown hair and the school uniform. I've never seen her before so I started a little long.She must be the new student that the teacher was talking about before math started.Well i must of been staring really hard cause she started to bounce her leg up and down really fast.Then after a few minutes she look at me....And Damn was she gorgeous.These pretty pool of green eyes she had was so capturing.I pretty much studied her whole face from her eyes, to her nose,and lips to her chin. Not to mention her peachy skin....

Aiko pov

I notice he was staring at me after my last glance. I got kinda nervous because he was staring hard so I started to bounce my leg, a habite.But after a few i looked at him and our eyes met. They were a gorgeous brown that you might mistake for hazel.His face was pretty too it look like he usually frown or don't care much and i was about to explode.It felt like it was just me and him in the class until i heard the bell the lunch bell and in ran, i took my stuff and ran. What was this new feeling?....