Mornings

Natasha has never been a morning person. For as long as she remembered she hated them. In fact she loathed them with every ounce of her being. On the other hand, Wanda loved them. She loved watching the sun rise and she loved the feeling of the start of a new day.

For a couple of months now, Wanda has tried to get Natasha to wake up early. She tried bribing Natasha with food, sweet-talking her, and she even tried complaining non stop for a whole hour but Natasha just wouldn't budge. Then Wanda had a wonderful idea.

The next morning Wanda woke up at 5AM, as per usual, only this time she didn't even really bother trying to wake Natasha up. All Wanda did was was snake her arms around Natasha's waste. Natasha stirred in her sleep, just awake enough to hear what Wanda was saying.

"good morning love" Wanda whispered quietly in Natasha's ear. "can you please get up?"

"no, i don't wanna." Natasha responded hoarsely, too tired to even open her eyes.

Wanda knew what she had to do to get her lover out of bed. "Fine, suit yourself." Wanda said firmly getting up off of the bed. Natasha opened one eye to see what Wanda was doing. As Wanda got off of the bed she started to undress.

"I'm going to take a shower" Wanda said turning around to look at Natasha. "I wanted you to join me but if your to sleepy i guess you won't." Wanda said looking at Natasha who's eyes were now open. As Wanda started to walk into the bathroom Natasha yelled after her.

"No, No! Im up! I'm up!" Natasha yelled, hopping off of the bed and running into the bathroom. Wanda looked at her with the most beautiful smile Natasha had ever seen.

"I knew that would work" Wanda said smugly, leaning down placing a kiss on Natasha's lips.

________________________________ i hoped you enjoyed this - lmk if you have any other ideas <3