TWO

"Ben why is James Maddison sitting on my sofa?!"

"Hello to you to Y/n". I stood in shock to see him sitting there, drinking champagne that Laura put in the fridge from earlier. "I can't stay long, going to see Mase in 15 minutes" I say, running into my bedroom to get changed out of my training kit. I got dressed into a causal outfit before returning to the living room to find Ben and James playing fifa on my PlayStation.

"Oi, that's my PlayStation!" I laugh, looking straight at Ben, who starts bursting out with laughter." Well, your going out so" he says, making me give him a death stare." Fine I will leave now!" I say, picking up my car keys and heading out of the front door.

" Fine I will leave now!" I say, picking up my car keys and heading out of the front door

@Chilwell_Y/n: Off to see my bestie ✌🏻💚

@M.Mount: See you soon x
~On my way now Mase x❤️

@D.Rice: How was training?x
~Went well deccers x🥰

I park my car outside Masons house, which looked liked a mansion to me. I park beside his car and walk up to the door, which I let myself in.

"Mase?"
"I am in the kitchen Y/n!" I hear Mason shout, so I followed his voice and met him in his luxurious, spacious kitchen. He gave me a massive hug, followed by a massive smile, but he knew something was not right.

"Y/n are you ok?"
"No, came home from training to find my ex sitting on the sofa with my brother, his best friend!"
"Who?" He asked eagerly, making me sigh loudly.
"James fucking Maddison!" I say back, making him go"Ohh him". Damn, even my bestie did not know we dated. Moving on...

"Wanna play fifa?"
"Only if your prepared to get beaten by a girl"
"You will never beat me"
"Wanna bet that" i say, running into his front room and grabbing my controller and putting fifa on. Mason  came back with two drinks and placed them on the faint coffee table as soon as someone walked though the door.

"Deccers!" I shout, seeing his face light up. I weren't surprised that he was here, he is mine and Masons best friend.

"Fifa?!"
"Nah gta"

I played fifa with Dec and Mason, beating them both. I laughed and put the controller down when I get a phone call form Daisy.

"Daise what's the matter?!"
"Jack asked me on a date!"
"That's brilliant!"
"Gotta go and get ready!"
"By Daisy have a great night, tell me all about it!"
"Will do!"

I place my phone back down and smirked, making Mason and Dec give me confused looks." Jack asked Daisy on a date" I say, making them squeal like little children. Dec has had a crush on Millie for a long time, and Millie has had a crush on him for the same amount of time. Bout time these to get together hehe...

 Bout time these to get together hehe

@J,Grealish: Date night pic 💙

@D.Morgan; I can't wait 😘 xx
~ @L.Turner: Good Luck girlll 💜

After some snacks and some drinks I head back to mine and Millie's flat, only to be welcomed by her smile. But she was not alone......