CH 6 :Today Was A Bad Day...

Jimin's POV

I never knew Anvi Ka lives in the apartment above me when I saw her the first I had a feeling I have seen her before also so I must have seen her in society itself.

I am always in a good mood when my day ends with her smiling face. Okay, I can accept that I have a little tiny bit of a crush on her but I think it's just a temporary infatuation I don't know if she feels the same and I am not brave enough to ask out a "customer".

It's 8:00 PM she is not here maybe I can wait for a little.

8:15

Still has not arrived.

8:30

I don't want to think she will not come today, Be positive Jimin she will come.

8:45

Still not here.

8:55 

She will not come today I am going home now.

9:00 PM 

It's 9 now and I have closed the bakery, I hate today I waited for her but she didn't show up and I am going home now.

AT JIMIN'S HOME

I am angry and disappointed (even though for no specific reason but still) I banged the door in frustration. Taehyung got shocked.

Taehyung: Hey buddy what happened you look blue does anything happened ?

Jimin : Today was a bad day, no no no today was the worst day !

Taehyung: But tell first what happened ?

Jimin: I waited for her but she didn't showed up.

Taehyung: Oh so this is about Anvi Ka I knew it. So what she did not came today is it necessary to visit a bakery everyday.

Jimin: But she visited for 5 consecutive day then why not today ?

Taehyung: You already told me she was on her periods that is why she wanted pastries but now she may not need it, she will come back don't worry, after all she just lives above you.

Jimin : Okay even then, today was a bad day...

Next Day

Jimin's POV continues

I was packing some stuff on my scooty and and heard a familiar voice talking on phone I turned my head it was Anvi Ka. Oh god yes she noticed me, I smiled, she smiled back. She completed the conversation on the phone and came walking towards me.

Anvi: Good morning Jimin, How are you ?

Jimin: Good morning Anvi Ka, I am fine how about you are you fine ?

Anvi: Doing great.

Jimin: Don't get me wrong but you didn't come to the bakery yesterday, I- ?

Anvi: Yesterday was my afternoon to night shift that's why I didn't came but why, what happened ?

Jimin: Nothing just general knowledge. 

She slightly laughed. 

Jimin: Why are you not wearing your chef coat are you not going to the restaurant today ?

Anvi: I wear it when I reach at the restaurant otherwise today is my holiday.

Jimin: But today is Friday, then ?

Anvi: I get two days holiday in a week. In Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I can take a holiday in any of these three days because there is high footfall on weekends, so sometimes the restaurant authorities call me to come on Saturday but most of the time it's my holiday on that so I have visited to works only few times on Saturday. But Sunday is a must.

Jimin: Oh so you are free today.

Anvi: Yeah kind of, okay bye I have some work. 

Jimin: Bye bye.

Anvi Ka's POV 

AT CHIM'S BAKERY

7:55 PM

I wanted a loaf of bread today not some pastry so I went there. I am late at purpose. I entered into the bakery Jimin smiled when he saw me.

Jimin: So which flavour today ?

Anvi: Not being rude but to be honest I can't handle pastries everyday they too sweet like you. [he blanked] I am here for bread today.

Jimin: Oh Okay. Which packet big or small.

Anvi: Give the smaller one I live alone.

Jimin: Okay.

He puts the packet into a durable cloth bag and handed me.

Anvi: Thank You, are you going to close the shop now, if then I can wait for you, after all you are almost my neighbour.

Jimin: But why...?

Anvi: Just let's hangout, don't you like the idea ?

Jimin: But it will take at least 15 minutes to close everything.

Anvi: No problem I can wait I am free.

Jimin: Okay.

He closed everything, put down the shutter also. I don't know why but I didn't noticed what he wore in morning but it was the same, it is somehow strange to look at him without the apron and the chef/baker clothes, he took them off just like what I do in restaurant.

 I don't know why but I didn't noticed what he wore in morning but it was the same, it is somehow strange to look at him without the apron and the chef/baker clothes, he took them off just like what I do in restaurant

Author's note : i know this is a short chapter but the next one is going to be interesting please stick with me.