CH 8 :I Missed You [finale]

All of this isn't just a coincidence 

Just, just my own feeling 

The whole universe is different from yesterday 

Just, just from your happiness...

'I would love to to come with you, Jimin.' she said smiling.

'You are amazing' replied Jimin laughing.

I fake smiled at their conversation but all it is vain, somehow Jimin noticed I am not much comfortable.

'Let's go, have some ice cream. We are here for a very long time.' Jimin insisted.

'But why, we can eat the ice cream here also.' she spoke pouting.

God her pout is so irritating, I will punch her anytime soon, speak from your mouth but she is getting to much touchy with Jimin. She is my own cousin and I hate her, my parents sent her with after I came back from home. After all she is my mother's favourites nieces. 

Jimin and I had been friends for almost 6 months now, this lunch might had been a date if my cousin Eunhi won't have jumped in between our conversation. I think Jimin likes me because he sometimes behave very possessive around me glaring Taehyung whenever he tries to make flirt joke on me, and what to say Taehyung exposed him completely yesterday when he was going to ask me out but was very shy.

Thank god that in 30 minutes Eunhi will be in a plane.

'Eunhi, we must head for airport as it's getting late otherwise you will miss the flight.' I advised.

'yeah yeah, it's right, we must go now.' Jimin continued.

'okay, let's go, I wanted to spent some more time with you all but never mind, let's go.' she fake cried.

We headed to airport and dropped Eunhi, after getting in the cab I sighed in relief.

Jimin: relieved, right?

Anvi: Yes very much, she was a disaster.

'I think she was good she even asked me Taehyung's number.'

'And you gave it?'

'Yeah I set them up.'

'that's good, I was so scared I thought she will steal you away.'

'from whom, you?'

I bit my tongue in embarrassment, from the day I knew he likes me he sometimes flirt.

'I want this day to be a complete holiday.'

'me too.'

'huh'

'we are home'

'okay'

We went into the lift and I clicked Jimin's floor and my floor. When it stopped on Jimin's floor he had something else in his mind.