CH 7 :You Look Good In Anyway

Anvi Ka's POV

We started walking on the way no one was speaking anything I decided to break the silence.

Anvi: Don't you have a scooty where is that?

Jimin:[nervously] Oh, the scooty Taehyung had some work so he took it away we share it often.

'okay, so how long you have been living in Seoul ?'

'I used to live in Busan that's my hometown my childhood was spent there. Then as a new adult, I came here. So to be clear almost for 6 years.'

'Oh that's awesome Jungkook is also from Busan, I am sure he will love you after knowing this.'

'Really? Seems like he doesn't like any of us nor Taehyung nor me.'

'Oh, You are afraid of him please don't be he is just a little bunny at least according to his girlfriend but he is very sweet Taehyung called him a baby that's why he was flamed up. He hates being called a baby because he is already the youngest in his family and workplace so he tries to behave manly sometimes but he is adorable. I bet once you will know him you will love him too.'

'God he is dating. And I am still a single loner in search of the love of his life.' he said pouting.

'That's so true you just robbed my words out of my mouth.'

'So, you love him.'

'Yeah, very much, he like my younger brother, I love him very much and vice versa.'

'You have a brother ?'

'No, I don't have any siblings I am a single girl child. I always wanted one but just ignore it. You have ?'

'Yeah, I have a younger brother he is the same age as Jungkook.'

'So what brought you here.'

'My parents own a cafe in Busan they insisted me to continue that but I wanted to be independent and start something of my own. And what brought you here.'

'Oh me it's very near my parents live in the outskirts of Seoul. I am from Incheon. My father is retired from Korean Air Force  but currently works in Samsung and my mother is a housewife.'

'How did you become a chef ?'

'I am a very foodie person and I love cooking so I am a chef for Asian cuisine.'

'Oh, we are home.' He said while looking at the building.

Anvi: Oh Okay so bye for now we will talk later. 

Jimin: Bye, take care.

We both headed towards the lift, in the lift, I could feel my cheeks burning and we both awkwardly laughed. He looks cuter while laughing.

Jimin: We knew this and still gave a farewell.

I laughed nervously his floor came.

Jimin: Finale Bye

I waved back but said nothing.

JIMIN'S POV

I was so happy after talking with Anvi Ka she is so interesting. Smiling like an idiot I entered the flat and as always I saw Taehyung looking at me.

Taehyung: What happened why are you smiling so much?