18

Few weeks later, she's already on her second month of pregnancy. Her stomach was already about a big size, but no one would realize that she's carrying a flesh inside of her until they feel her stomach.

Jungkook took care of her very well for the past few weeks, he only goes to his work thrice a week to meet his clients while leaving her brother responsible for his wife care. Most of the time he stays at home working on his laptop.

Lisa barely moved around for few weeks, but after 2 weeks of taking medicines and having her husband help her around and take care of her, she was finally allowed to walk on her own.

It was past evening when Lisa was discussing something with him.

She insisted on buying baby dolls to practice their parenting with but he told her it wasn't necessary. But no matter how much he denied, his pregnant wife won't stop talking, she will keep pushing the idea to him.

"but you don't know what to do with a baby! What if one day I let you hold our baby and you accidentally dropped it on the ground? By the way I'm gonna kill you if you do that, If that happened then it will be your fault for not listening to me!" she raised her finger at him giving him a warning look.

Jungkook sighed loudly for the nth time, this damn pregnant lady won't stop talking!

"Lisa, baby, you know I will never drop our baby by accident or I'll have to pay a huge price for it" he talked to her calmly then placed his palm on her hands.

"jungkook what's wrong if we just trained a little?" she huffed.

"because having a damn baby doll in our house is weird! Even if I tell you to throw it away when we're done you refuse to throw it away!"

Lisa's mouth gaped and she crossed her arms "how could you! That's rude you know, we consider those baby doll as our baby and you let it thrown away?!"

"Lisa please, I already said my final word. Stop giving me a headache!" he placed the newspaper down on his side roughly.

"but-" Lisa wanted to argue further but he silenced her with a kiss. It was silent for a few minute.

After a minute, realizing that the kiss was too long, she placed her hand on his chest and gently pushed him away.

"fine then! We will use brother Kai as an example!" she smiled ear to ear while looking at his facial expression.

Suddenly, he flicked her forehead "ow! Yah!" she slapped his arm hard, then rubbed her poor forehead.

"you can't get any crazier than this" he sighed.

She glared at him "why, what's wrong with using a brother when we have one?!"

"really? You want us to pretend like he's a baby and carry him around?" he raised his eye brows at her.

Suddenly they were in the living room and having baby products on the table.

Kai was sitting on a couch, dressed as a baby while sucking on a pacifier.

He eyed his sister while shooting daggers to her behind her as she walked here and there, putting baby formula inside a baby bottle then adding a boiling water and mixing it was cold water.

"noona" he groaned frustratedly.

"yes baby" she said while mixing the milk inside a baby bottle.

He sighed loudly and frustratedly. He only agreed to this so his sister doesn't cry on her sensitive month, but he regretted now. He didn't think he'll end up dressed in a baby suit while sucking on their whatever toy they like to put in their mouth.

She really took it further by making him a BABY milk for her training. How cruel! He's not drinking that!!

"I don't like this" he unsucked the pacifier from his mouth and it flew to the table.

"hey! Put it back!" she grabbed the pacifier and forced it inside his mouth.

"noona I don't wanna do it!!" he whined while pushing her hands away.

"you have to put it back, you already agreed on this!"

"no!" he refused.

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

'This is bullying!!' he cried inside.

"I will pay you 100!" she said.

"what?" he stopped struggling and Lisa took the opportunity to put it inside his mouth.

"now be a good boy!" she glared while raising her finger.

He rolled his eyes, at least she's gonna pay him for the humiliation.

"so, how's the baby, Lisa?" Jungkook asked walking inside the room with a mug of tea.

'oh no brother in law is here, and he's watching me now sucking on a toy. how embarrassing!!!' his face heated in embarrassment.

"very well behaving hubby! But our baby cried before because he didn't want to suck on his toy" she pouted.

Kai looked at his noona and visibly glaring at her. Did she just say that he cried? Man doesn't cry!

"oh really" Jungkook glanced down at Kai who was staring at him while sucking on a pacifier. Jungkook had the urge to laugh at him, he patted his head "son, listen to your mom" he glanced at her and they smiled at each other.

Kai nearly dropped the thing out of his mouth from his jaw dropping, what is this, a role play?! Are they using him as a toy now?

"brother in law-" he tried to talk but jungkook placed a finger on his mouth and shushed him.

"babies don't talk" he sipped his tea.