22

Just like they planned, Lisa and Jungkook went to visit her father's mansion and knocked on the door. The cleaning lady opened the door and made them come inside.

The mansion was very nice and big, Lisa noticed how by the time passes gradually there is always new furnitures to enhance the view of the house. There are many things Lisa haven't seen before, like that naked painting of a lady on the second living room.

Lisa coughed then told Jungkook to go to the first living room before he notices the painting.

The first one to greet them was her father Park Min ho who immediately became happy by seeing lisa's presence. He opened his arms and openly hugged her tight, then he went to hug Jungkook lightly.

"father how have you been?" Lisa asked.

"I'm fine sweetheart, thanks for coming here, I yesterday wanted to see you but then I was afraid that you may be bothered"

"ofcourse not father, You can come to us anytime you want, am I not your daughter?"

"no no, I don't mean- ehehm. And where's your sister Chaeyoung, she didn't come with you?"

"no, yesterday we had a lunch together actually. She said today she will be extra busy preparing Jennie's wedding party so she couldn't come with me"

Mr Park lifted his eye brows filled with surprise "Jennie is getting married? Oh that's good, that's really great to hear"

Lisa decided to enlighten him with more news "and few month ago Jisoo unnie married Kim Taehyung. Do you remember Taehyung? He was from my school and college and we used to hang out together on the group"

Mr. Park nodded with a small smile, hearing all the wedding that has been going on, yet here he failed 2 marriage and 1 that is almost on a verge of a fallout...

It would've been very nice if he haven't divorced Arinya from before, after all she was everything in their relationship, yet he was the one who failed it all.

He can't admit it, but after he married Huenings mother, Bae Suzy, he didn't feel happiness nor content on their marriage, he was going to divorce her but after finding out that she's pregnant with Kai he stayed with her only for his sake. He has 3 kids from 3 different women already, but 2 of his kids didn't get a special treatment from him from when they were young, so this time he didn't want to treat his 3rd kid the same way. He told himself that he was gonna change from that day, just for his kids.

"im so happy that all of you are getting married. Yesterday you were all a bunch of kids, but Taaa look how fast time flies! And soon all of you are gonna have childrens" her father said. But then he quickly checked something.

"Lisa, when are you..." he wanted to ask her when is she gonna bake a bun with Jungkook when she quickly answered without finishing his line.

"and I also came here to tell you that I'm 2 month pregnant now" Lisa said while holding her tummy. Her father was shocked and he quickly turned into a happy spirit. He said "yes, finally!!!" many times as he jumping on the air.

"I'm so happy, I've been waiting so long for this!" he looked at her stomach and placed his hand to feel the bump.

"aw look at my naughty unborn grandchild, how are you in there? Can you hear meeee? That's me, I'm your grandpa!!" her father placed his ear beside her stomach as he spoke to it. Lisa laughed and Jungkook shook his head. How can his unborn child hear anything when his ears aren't developed yet?

Soon someone entered the living room upon hearing a noise. It was Bae Suzy and her daughter Yerin. The two were wearing a dark make up look with red lipstick. Seeing the two, Bae Suzy greeted them politely and Yerin copied her move before siting down on the double cushion.