24

4 month passed by in a blink, Lisa's belly was gradually showing sign of growth with her round bump. Everyday she did nothing but eat and eat and eat to fulfill her baby and her stomach.

Today she felt her first kick and she turned to look at her husband on the bed with shock.

"Jungkook, it's kicking.. My stomach, look, feel the kick" Lisa placed her elbow on the bed as she looked at her belly.

Jungkook was reading some documents when he heard her, with a concerned look he placed his phone down and looked at her stomach which was big and round. Jungkook placed his palm over it and his heart began to beat fast when he felt the kick.

When he felt another kick his mouth began to curve with a smile and he automatically looked at lisa's shiny clear eyes. He grabbed her nape and kissed her deeply, when he felt like he was gonna get out of control he released her lips making her gasp for air.

"I can see who's side this little baby takes, he's getting naughtier before he even comes out. Jungkook, you should know your child very well right?"

Jungkook nodded "of course, it took from me. I'm the naughtiest" especially on bed.

"hmph, indeed. Bad baby!" Lisa scolded her stomach and just a few bit it started kicking her stomach.

"Jungkook, it's kicking again, that naughty rascal!" Lisa kept on scolding their child, Jungkook couldn't help himself and bursted out laughing from the scene which made Lisa shocked and look at him in disbelief.

"you.. Why are you laughing so loud, you tyrant? You never laughed like this with me in all our 4 years of marriage, and now you suddenly laughed out loud when your child who I'm carrying is kicking and making me suffer!" Lisa sent him a petty glare.

"I can't help it, and you scolding it makes it even funnier. Just wait once he's older, I will spank his butt if he's naughty"

Lisa's smile began to drift down.

"what if it's not a boy? We still haven't had a gender check.."

Jungkook just shrugged it "if it's not a boy, then we will work harder to make it. After our first baby, we can make another twos and threes.. "

Jungkook's word sent her to glare at him. Did he take her as a baby machine?!

Its a blessing for her to have his child when they were in a cold storm for a month to the point where she thought about divorcing him, but after this she didn't want to have another one again.

But on the other side, Jungkook's word made her pause and look at him again, checking to see if there was any lies in his message.

"Jungkook.. Last time you said you weren't fond of having kids, but now why do you want to have more than one kids..?"

Jungkook shrugged and leaned beside her "why not? With this pretty little face I doubt any of our child's will come out ugly" he said as he's squeezing her cute chubby cheek, making her frown.

"ow, you're squeezing too hard!" Lisa slapped his hand away from her cheek and rubbed her bare stomach. With her pink nightgown above the bump, he can see her lacy underwear below the mattress.

His eyes were filled with rage of desire, for the past 4 month he has never dared to touch her or do anything beyond kissing. The doctor has adviced him not to have intercourse with her during the few month but didn't specify how long so Jungkook was afraid of doing it. Everytime he's aroused by Lisa, he had to drag himself to the shower to relieve it. And today, it just so happened to be the same. Even a slight sight of her undie made him lose his mind.

Thinking of the consequences, Jungkook didn't dare to lay on the same bed with her and quickly got up, but due to the sweatpants the bulge showed as soon as he got up.

Lisa's eyes followed his sight and saw his bulge, she couldn't help but to gulp as she looked back to his eyes.

"I'm going to go take a shower so you go sleep first"

"wait!! Don't shower now, it's not good to shower at night. I-if you want to relieve it, I have ways" Lisa spoke.

Jungkook's hormones jumped when he saw she was reluctant to do it and he asked her just to be sure if it was safe "are you sure Lisa? The doctor clearly said that we should refrain ourselves from having intercourse so I don't want to harm the baby"

"no no, it's not like that. I will just massage it if you want to release it.."

"okay!" Jungkook didn't need to think twice, he removed his pants quickly before getting to the bed. The speed of him caused the bed to slightly sink.

Lisa got on top of him and sat on his lap, her eyes landed on the big bulge just a few inch higher from her and Lisa started blushing. She has heard of a hand job before, but she never did it to him so Lisa wasn't sure what to do first.

"why are you shy? It's not like you haven't seen it before" Jungkook who was laying his arm under his head spoke in a teasing tone.

Lisa ignored his teasing and asked "do I need to apply lotion first?"

"I don't know, wouldn't it taste unpleasant if you put it in your mouth?" Jungkook questioned.

"I.. Jungkook no, I'm not gonna use my mouth to do that!"

"then hurry, my dick is throbbing"

Still thinking of a way, Lisa got up and her night down swayed from the bottom, she grabbed a lotion from the vanity then straddled Jungkook's waist.

Ignoring all her dignity, Lisa pulled down his boxer making his dick stand upstraight facing her, Lisa hasn't recovered from the sight and her face quickly turned red. She took the bottle of lotion and squeezed it on her palm, then she rubbed them with her other palm then glided it to his dick.

When he felt her hand in a creamy substance covering his dick, Jungkook's hips jumped from the bed and the sparkling fire roared in his chest.

"yes.. Like this.." Jungkook moaned and gripped her nightgown, Lisa ignored the heat that was making her whole face turn red and began to move it up and down. She circled her thumb around his tip while pushing her whole finger up and down his length which weren't long as his length. She can feel her heart beating as she watched his length twitch and her heart was racing so quick when something inside her began to stir. She was having desire while watching her husband driven to ecstasy by her.

"faster.."

The clumsy sound filled the room as Lisa moved her hands faster, Jungkook reminded her that he was near the climax so thinking he was asking her to be faster, Lisa moved her hands faster than before, as she was getting tired she heard Jungkook's groan before everything shooted out.

Lisa whimpered, the milk substance squeezed directly at her neck to her chest, and it rolled down underneath her night gown.

"Jungkook, you, my nightgown.."

Jungkook grabbed the tissue from the table and wiped her neck and her chest, he saw some few strings sliding under her delighted breasts and he didn't dare to look at it, afraid of getting hard again.

"here, clean the rest baby" Jungkook said without waiting for her to reply.

Lisa took the tissue and wiped the smudges on her breast. Just as Jungkook thought it was for the best not to clean her boobs, he saw her wiping it right on front of him now and he realized he had done a mistake either way. Now it looked like she was seducing him.

Lisa saw that some of them managed to escape beneath from the crack, so without realizing it she lowered the hem of her bra showing her milky bun breasts and pushed her hand to the crack trying to wipe the rest, this caused Jungkooks every bit of patience to jump off the roof and he knew he was gonna get hard again if Lisa does not stop whatever she's doing and move away from his lap!

After getting cleaned, Lisa simply threw the tissue to the night lamp then she saw Jungkook looking at her with a blank stare. What, did she do something wrong?

Lisa's gaze fell on his.. Once again, and he was hard.