My Life

So hey my name is Daisy my life was pretty good. I lived in Compton My Home Girls were Abby,Hailey,Angel, and Ulee.We were really close and I had this one guy Friend Steven we were like brother and sister. Okay so now let's begin. I woke up early that morning I went to go take a shower and ect.. I put on my white jeans and my hipsta please sweater for my shoes my cheata print vans.I called my girls cuz we usually skate to school so they said they're going to be here in ten. So I did my make up and went down stairs. I ate some pancakes that my mom made me. Than Abby called and said there here. We skated to school. I had PE first so I went to my locker their I saw Steven I put my backpack away and Steven went up to me and said "I heard your moving on Friday". I said "how do you know and I'm actually moving tomorrow". He said "my mom told his mom". I said "oh". He walked me to my PE my girls had their elective first . It was a free slday in pe today a lot of people went up to me and hugged me saying they're going to miss me they also gave me Flowers and a really big card signed by everyone in the school. I said awe thanks guys I love you and I'm going to miss you so fucken much. Than Steven wanted to tell me something so he pulled my hand and said... (My outfit above)