More than Friends??

Steven pulled me by my arm he said "Daisy I always liked you from the day we meet but I never had the balls to tell you". I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him than I whispered in his ear I liked you to but I thought you just counted me as a friend. I kissed him on his cheek than he turned and kissed me on my lips and the bell rang so he ran. I had my next class with my girl. When I got to English the teacher said Daisy were going to miss you so today were going to have a free period so you can say bye to your friends. Everyone said thanks and they all hugged me but this time each one gave me a present. My couisn Miri gave me a little teddy bear with a card. I was about to cry about how sweet every one was. I still told my girls what happened in PE they were shocked except my cousin I guess she knew. Than Steven walked in my class he gave something to my teacher Mrs.Marjani and he signalled me to go to him so I did than he hugged me really tight and said I'll see you later babe. Miri was saying aww. I said shut up than Steven blushed and left. Mrs.Marjani called me up she gave me a letter I hugged her and said "I'm goning to miss you the most you are the best teacher ever". She said "I'm going to miss you alot to you are one of my best students. She said " I hope you come back to our school again". I said" I might come back. The bell rang and it was nutrition than this guy went up to me and said ...