Nahh sorry

*Recap*

Steven tried to kiss me I rejected it so he asked for a hug

*End of Recap*

While he hugged me he whispered to me Daisy I am sorry for that I said I don't care plus im leaving and you made my last day like this so no I don't take your apologies. I went back to Adriel and Adriel said now can you do me a favor I said sure what is it he said go out with me I said sorry I would say yes but I'm moving. He said oh than he kissed me and spun me around than he put me down he said sorry its just I've been wanting to do that since 4th grade so I kissed him back. Miri and the girls were taking pictures and a video of when he spun me around it was so cute and they posted it. And sadly the bell rang and lunch was over I walked to class and saw Steven kissing that girl again but I didn't mind. Than I saw Adriel and he ran to me and said that he might move to we hugged and Steven started to fake cough so Adriel kissed me and I kissed back and than Steven got jealous he pulled me by my hair and threw me to the ground I tried to attack him but a teacher saw what he did and gave him detention and called his parents Adriel helped me up when we went into class we were holding hands and people took pictures and the teacher said finally all the teacher shipped you to for a while now and than we laughed and took our seats the teacher said we are going to watch FAF7 in class we all cheered. 

~Abby Pov~

In class we had a new kid his name was Victor.Victor kept staring at me and i kept blushing. He sat next to me and we kept talking and than he asked me out I said yes.

~End of Pov~

In class I got a text from my mom she's pretty chill she loves to make fun of my cousins basically my family is chill

*Convo*  (m-mom,dai-me)

M:your friends moms said that they could move with us if they want.

Dai:Yea OK and only Miri and Hailey

are going.

M:Ok and your cousin Miri ?

Dai:yes my cousin Miri,Miriam,Mirmir,Hater,Punchy and all her other names

M:OK and you left out and shit face