Okay?

Vanessa moved to the seat in front of me.Adriel sat next to me and said the reason you need to stay away from Steven is because he breaks alot of girls hearts and he cheats on most of them o said Steven wouldnt  do that to me. Adriel said be careful because I've known Steven for awhile and he did what he's doing to you to one of my really close friends she ended up heart broken and she stopped eating and started cutting I saw Adriel's eyes were watery.I hugged him for a while and Vanessa started coughing and I realized that we were still hugging than we both let go. After a couple of minutes the bell rang and it was lunch time my locker was right out side my elective my girls were walking towards my locker. I put my backpack in my locker. Miri was walking towards me and said Follow me just don't be sad I said ok ?? It sounded more like a question. I followed her and saw Steven with some new girl talking than he kissed her Miri said can I go kill him with a puppy face . I said nahh I was already warned by Adriel Miri said where's Adriel right now I said I don't know so I texted Adriel and he was near where we were so I asked him for a favor he said sure what is it I said I'm gonna make Steven jealous just go with it he said OK I explained the plan to my girls they clapped and said OK Steven and that girl were still making out. Adriel was walking near them so I ran and jumped onto Adriel he caught me and the next thing that happend was unexpected ....

Hey loves I just wanted to say that if you are wondering who Janice is she will come later in the story ~Daisyy