[十一] LIMBS, PRE-ADOLESCENT.

A/N: Sexual abuse mentions. Happy reading!

You meet Chuuya in front of the infirmary, using your body to try and hide the holes that you had left on the surface. Chuuya checked his watch, looked at you, before his light eyes flickered to the door behind you.

"Did you break in or something?" He asks, abrasively.

"Why do you ask?" You reply.

"That door's been locked since I first joined," He says. You try to not let the look of surprise come through. "Mori said that it's no longer in use and didn't want new members to get lost. So he just locked it up."

You step to the side.

"Holy shit you did break in," He says, with a tone that indicated he was impressed.

"I was curious," You're not even defending yourself. He looks at the tactical damage.

"You didn't bullshit by shooting the lock. Looks cool in movies but it doesn't work," He comments.

"Yeah. Wanted to enter it like a normal person without a key."

"Well, glad you got that out of your bucket list. Let's get going," Chuuya says. When you walk outside and into his car, he asks, "Did you find anything?"

"No," You lie, easily, without betraying an ounce of emotion or emphasis that gives away a lie. "I just found some chemicals and piss stained sheets."

The orange-haired male chuckled. "Makes sense. That room hasn't had a breath of fresh air in years."

You make it to Yokohama Municipal Subway, the insides a dreary grey with crowds of people bustling towards the open doors of paused trains. A monotone female voice is announcing incoming trains to stations ahead, with beeping and alarms sounding that the train had arrived.

"This place looks a lot more different than I thought," You say.

"You've never been in the subway?"

"I have. Just don't remember it enough," Your eyes narrow, trying to scope out any suspicious persons amongst the busy crowd. Chuuya hands you a station card, and when you look at him with a look of Did you pickpocket this? He replies,

"Boss gave it to me. Just use it to get down to the rail tracks."

You tap the card on the card reader and the gates open, and you walk through. When Chuuya walks after you, you go down the stairs with the floor shaking at the intensity of the train.

You pause.

"Something's wrong," You say. You're looking straight ahead, standing still, with people walking around you without even blinking an eye. Chuuya opens his mouth before—

ZAP!

The lights above you go out with a bang. It gets dark, unspeakably, pitch black dark, the lights are off, you can feel his hand wrapped round your wrist, as if unwilling to lose you, and your heart twitches.

Then the light comes back on, and most people are on the floor, bleeding, gripping at their wounds.

"Holy shit?" You say. You quickly walk down the stairs, lean down on one of the victims and press your finger against their pulse: nothing.

You can hear angry shouting. Immediately, you pull out yours and Chuuya's gun—

Bang!

There are more coming all around you, from all entries and exits, and you methodically turn and swing your arms to shoot, the occasional ambush halted when you shoot with your back turned, eyes steely in concentration, spinning around like a toy ballerina, arms poised and finger jerking with everybody that came into your line of vision. The shells of the bullets that fall around you only sound like a strange mimic of an applause.