13

"I'm beat" Mingi entered his dorm room and looked at the time. It was already eight o'clock and he was just arriving after running track with the members of the athletic club.

"Did you shower already?" Hongjoong looked up from his computer and saw the boy had wet hair and was in a black skinny jean and white T-shirt.

"Yeah, I ate too. I hope you weren't waiting for me" Mingi tried to see if they boy had left food for him or anything, but the room was clean.

"No, Kai texted me before to tell me that you went to eat with them" Mingi nodded and dropped his bag on the floor.

"I can't believe it's been two months already since we started college. I already want it to end" Hongjoong was about to answer when he saw Mingi take off his shirt and lay down on his bed.

"Yeah same..." With his black skinny jeans perfectly highlighting the boy's body proportions and his toned, naked torso, Hongjoong had a hard time finding his words.

"You should have seen Wooyoung and Yeonjun racing to see which was faster. Wooyoung ended up tripping him and winning the race. I swear he's so competitive" Mingi chuckled but kept his eyes closed, not noticing the other's stare. Hongjoong on the other hand had gotten up and was walking up to the bed where the ravenette was sleeping.

"Hey how about we wa-" Mingi was cut short when he felt a dip on his bed and opened his eyes to find the blonde boy straddling him and his face a few inches away from his.

"Hongjoong" He called out softly, but the boy didn't seem to hear him. His hand went to caress the boy's cheeks as he kept on calling his name.

"Can you hear me?" When the blonde didn't answer, Mingi joined their lips. Hongjoong's eyes immediately closed as well as the ravenette's.

Mingi raised himself so that he was now sitting on the edge of the bed, whereas Hongjoong wrapped his legs around his waist in a way that he was now straddling the boy.

Hongoong's right hand went to play with his hair and the other stayed on his neck. The ravenette kept one hand on his thighs and the other on his lower back. The kiss wasn't as messy as their last one, but he could still feel the neediness of the elder which was always a turn on for him.

A sudden sound emitting from Hongjoong's phone made them stop and part away. Hongjoong jumped off the other's lap and answered the call.

"Mhm, no don't worry! I'll go. No, I wasn't doing anything, I can totally go. Bye, Gyu" He hung up, grabbed a jacket and his keys before dashing out of the room without even sparing a glance at a half-naked, half confused Mingi.

===

Mingki: Hyung can you come over?

Seonghyung: What happened? I'm busy

Mingki: I want to tell you in person

Seonghyung: Can it wait until tomorrow?

Mingki: Fine, I'll text San then

Seonghyung: I CAN COME

Seonghyung: Be there in ten

===

"So after that, the phone rang and he left" Mingi finished telling story. He looked at his feet and then back at his friend.

"Joong is such a wuss" Mingi couldn't hold back his laughter when he heard what his friend said. It wasn't the answer he had expected.

"He came to me the other day. The day he kissed you when he was drunk and told me he didn't like you and that he was starting to overthink things and then he goes and straddles when you're half naked on your bed but leaves before he can even admit he couldn't control himself and face his actions" Seonghwa said and let himself fall on the bed.

"Do you think he likes me?" Mingi looked down and played with the mouse of his computer, he wasn't sure he wanted to hear an honest answer.

"I don't know, but I think you should ask him" Seonghwa got up and went to stand next to his friend.

"I'm going to go, it's getting late and the curfew is near but you two should talk. People don't just kiss for no reason and if they do, they're not best friends" Mingi nodded and walked his friend to the door before going to lay back down on his.

++++

"Hey..." Hongjoong closed the door and took of his shoes. He didn't do anything or go anywhere; he didn't know what do to.

"I thought you were going to get caught outside after curfew" Mingi sat up, placed the chair back and walked towards his friend.

"Well I didn't" When the ravenette stopped in front of him, Hongjoong didn't know where to look or what to do. He felt Mingi's hand wrap around his chin and pull his head up and towards him.

"Don't!" When he realized where it was headed, he stepped back and pushed Mingi away. 

He could hear his breathing was uneven and his heart was beating out of his chest. "Don't do that, don't kiss me. We shouldn't be kissing; we don't like each other!" Hongjoong looked at his friend but couldn't decipher his expression. He looked hurt and confused but also annoyed.

Mingi turned around without saying a word, he grabbed his phone and earphone before laying down on his bed and closing his eyes. Hongjoong let out a long sigh and went to shower before going to sleep as well.