A Day in Team Blade! (Chapter 7)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or The Legend of the Northern Blade in the matter, The story takes place in the Forbidden Scroll incident.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 7: A day in Team Blade!

"Team Blade, are you ready?" came an older female voice as we could see the Jonin sensei of Team Blade Yugao Uzuki pressing her finger on the headset to help communicate with her team.

"Shadow Blade is ready to eliminate!" Came the deep voice of one Naruto Uzumaki who was gripping his blade in anticipation.

"Light Blade is ready to eliminate!" Came the soft yet firm voice of one Cha Hae In who like Naruto had her grip on her blade.

"Fire Blade is ready to eliminate!" came the voice of Choi Jong-In who adjusted his glasses. His amicable smile was no longer present, only a hard gaze.

Yugao then looked at the large camp that contained bandits and low level mercenaries huddled up together drinking and indulging in sexual intercourse with the woman they had kidnapped. "You know what to do, Eliminate those scoundrels!" said Yugao as in a matter of seconds the mercenaries and bandits fell one by one as team blade had surrounded the entire camp leaving no chance for escape.

"What the Hel..Argh!" a bandit was unable to continue as he was quickly decapitated by Hae-In who had a cold look on her eyes. "Who is this girl?" shouted one of the mercenaries who gripped his sword tightly which was shaking in fear as sweat rolled down his brow at the brutality and effective way used to deal with his drinking buddies.

"She's a Leaf Shinobi!" said one of them fearfully as he backed away but the largest of them all stepped forward holding a giant hammer his veins were bulging from his forehead "I don't know why Konoha Shinobi are here but they made a mistake sending a litt..Argh!" The large man couldn't continue as Hae-In was already standing behind him his hammer was shattered to pieces before a large gash appeared from his right shoulder to left waist before he fell on the ground in a pool of his own blood having to suffer a slow agonizing death.

Everyone backed away in fear as one of there elite mercenaries was taken down quite easily as Hae-In narrowed her golden eyes towards the group "You're all going to pay for your crimes against this innocent women and the only atonement you trash deserve is death!" said Hae-In before the night was filled with the agonizing screams of the bandits and those who dared to oppose her.

On another part of the camp we could see a frowning Jong-In who was walking around the base in a casual manner but despite that his guard was quite high "DIE KONOHA SCUM!" Shouted one the mercenaries bravely and stupidly as he jumped towards the r...

On another part of the camp we could see a frowning Jong-In who was walking around the base in a casual manner but despite that his guard was quite high "DIE KONOHA SCUM!" Shouted one the mercenaries bravely and stupidly as he jumped towards the redhead his sword drawn overhead ready to cut the boy in half but with a wave of a hand the mercenary was engulfed in a raging fire as he screamed in pain.