Fire first!🙂

•Hello This is Touya writing Himiko will be writing next that's all, enjoy!•

It was A breezy November day at the Todoroki household the bird's were singing and it was mostly peaceful in the neighborhood meanwhile at the Todoroki's house.....

"SHOTOOOOOOOOOOO" Enji screamed while Fuyumi was trying to prevent Natsuo and Shoto from fighting over the Xbox. It was another normal boring day to them.

But when they got a knock on they're door to was...."Mom"...? Fuyumi asked in a tone that you could tell she was weirded out, "Today was the day they let me take her out of that awful hospital" Touya walked in behind her.

"Why Is this villian in my house?!" Enji screamed to Rei as she stared at him angrily. "This is not a villain this is you're--" she got cut off by Touya, "Mom not now I'll leave and come back when I actually want to put up with this flaming trash -.-"

"What did you just call me?" Enji looked at him pissed, "you heard me old man, or are your hearing aids turned off?" Touya said, Shoto and Natsou laughed.

"Good one" Shoto said laughing his ass off, " heY i KnOw ToUyA tOdOrOkI iS sTiLl OuT tHeRe SoMeWhErE" Touya said as they all stared including Rei who was thinking, 'My son. This genius'. "Who tf is Touya?" Natsou said,

'This mf forgot' Touya thought trying to keep my cool but then Shoto said "you know My Chemical Romance addict" but that was when he lost it, "It was never a faze Natsou" he said as he played it and Natsou stared at him as well as the others.

HOLA, it's Touya and Toga here to say goodbye! For now suckers hope you enjoyed this short but not sweet chapter! Written by: Touya Edited by: Himiko,, Also not our art!!😓