FIRE and... ICE

This time it's me Himiko writing and Touya will edit! Enjoy! It should be longer this time.

"Really" Rei said disappointed in her ugly, flaming hot Cheeto, child abusing husband. "Touya??! Aren't you dead??!!" The trash bag said.  "Well obviously I'm not BITCH!" Touya sang in My Chemical Romance style!  Shoto and Natsou bursted out in laughter, Shoto even used his FIRE by accident!!  I was dying laughing in the bush by the window.. Keep quiet about that though🤫 that's not the point, "So what should we do?" Every single sibling thought as Endevawhore was getting madder at each sentence Touya spit out mocking him.

Later

"Touya I know you don't like me but would you be willing to come ice skating with me and Midoriya you can have Keigo come too."  "How do you know Keigo's name?"   "I have my ways, so yes?" "Whatever."  How about that a double date!!😁 So Midoriya, Shoto, Touya, and Keigo had just about left to go ice skating (it is late November) as they were about to leave they heard something loud like Endevawhore loud oh wait it was Endevawhore, what did he want now? "Midoriya is it?, you and your friends should come over for Thanksgiving, it'd be my pleasure!" The bitch Endevawhore stated friendly.  That was a bit weird but Deku didn't think of it that much. As Deku and Todoroki walked out to meet Touya and Keigo he said he'd see them soon.  "That was weird" Deku and Todoroki said in union. "Anyway who are you to little Shoto Midoriya?" Touya said generally curious. "Wha- we're just friends" Deku said verbally stumbling and stuttering. "What is wrong with you Touya?" "Yeah and?  "won't he get mad at you, he doesn't really like you all that much."

Hi it's Himiko and bye bye hope you like part 2

This is now Trash Work's work!

•Note from touya-I'm not trash you oversized mosquito•