A blond brat and his little friend

Hiya! You know the drill it's me your favorite burnt chicken nugget (Himiko output: you mean raisin brand bitch) on the side of the road here to be your narrater! Onto the story.

"What do you mean?" Touya said in that usual tone that indicated he didn't really care, "well me and Midoriya--" "Nothing!" Izuku cut off Shoto giving him A one of Those looks. "Whatever let's just go get the red winged chicken." They both looked at eachover whispering behind, "I don't want to tell him (T^T)" "Come on the worst he's done to me, Fuyumi, and Natsou, was blast My Chemical Romance on repeat to the point where we couldnt take it, don't get me wrong there a great band but--" he got cut off by Touya, "you talking shit about MCR?" "No edge lord, we are simply speaking of that time you were bitching about something Natsou said about it and forced us to listen to it for three hours straight" "I am not edge lord ya damn brat" "Sure" Shoto said rolling his eyes, "I swear to god I'll-- wait where did the green haired kid go?" Shoto looked behind him Izuku was there but when he turned around to see Touya bolting away away.

"So should we let him go?" Izuku asked looking at Shoto kinda worried although it was nothing. "Yeah he's not worth our time, I'm not being mean, he was being a bitch so we'll let him go" Shoto looked unamused.

Touya looked around and realized they had not followed him but then he saw one of his little brothers classmates he had recognized. 'Isn't that the blond brat we kidnapped? Oh and he brought his little friend, it will be fun messing with them' he said with a devious grin on his face

•Hey! Sorry this chapter took so long😅 I've been really busy• Himiko here, you have NOT BEEN BUSY TOUYA! Don't lie you're just lazy😒 Himiko writes next!🖤 excuse me you dont know my personal life unu