Chapter 3- Hope's an Actual Vampire!?

Josie's POV

It was a fine morning, I got up and walked downstairs. I seen Lizzie and dad sitting at the dinner table. I give them all a smile and dad got up and walked over to me.

Al: We need to talk.

I nod and he walks into the living room. I quickly walked over to Lizzie and sat by her. She must've done something to make him want to talk to me.

J: What'd you tell him?

Li: Nothing, why?

J: Why does he want to talk to me then?

Li: I don't know, go find out.

I stand up and walked into the living room. He looks at me and pats the spot next to him. I sit down beside him and he looks at me.

Al: I'm sorry for being so hard on you, I shouldn't be so hard on you. It's just been tough without your mother.

J: I know dad, it's fine. I gotta go to school though so I'll see you after.

Al: I get the day off so yes you do get to see me when you get home.

I nod and got up. He stood up and hugged me. I hesitantly hugged back, when we pulled away I walked up to my room. I look at my bed and smile. Last night was amazing. Lizzie knocked on my door and walked in.

Li: Hurry up day dreamer.

J: I'm not day dreaming Lizzie.

Li: Mhm, okay sis. I'll see you in the car.

J: Yep.

Lizzie left the room and I got ready for school.

Hope's POV

I woke up and stayed in bed. I decided to stay home, it was so Josie doesn't try to get me more attached. If only I could- A knock on my door came along.

H: Come in!

Aunt Freya walked inside and crossed her arms.

Fr: Your gonna be late Hope.

H: I don't want to go to school today.

Fr: Did you get kicked out?

H: I wish.

Fr: We'll talk about this later. Get up and go to school.

I slowly got up and aunt Freya walked out of my room. I got ready for school and went downstairs into the kitchen. Uncle Kol looked at me and smiled. His smile faded when he seen I didn't smile back.

Ko: So girl troubles already?

H: It could also be boy troubles, you never know uncle Kol.

Ko: Oh right so is it a boy putting you in the dumps or is it this girl you met on that very rainy day?

H: Don't wanna talk about it.

Ko: Hmm okay, well get to school.

I nod and hugged my uncle and walked to school. I can't wait to get this day over with.

Josie's POV

I wasn't late to class but Hope was late. She always is late, maybe because she doesn't like this class. I could talk to her about it later.

Mrs: Ah Hope, late once again.

H: You know me, just trying to skip so I don't have to see your hideous face for that long.

Everyone laughed, Hope looked at me and we made brief eye contact until she looked away quickly. What is going on with her this morning?

Mrs: Take your seat Hope. How about you finally learn something instead of running your mouth.