Mental Shifting

In recent times mental health is more important than how we perform physical actions. It is really important to have a good mindset to not experience changes in our mental state.

This shift can be caused by stress or some life-altering events. It's normal to experience this.

The difference between these changes and full-blown-up mental health illness is persistence.

In today's time, mental health is considered a disgrace or disapproval or disregard.

People have to understand that this illness is more complex.

Please read this write-up as an awareness. This is to bring the signs of a troubled emotional state.

When you experience Mood Changes

The most common sign to experience mental shifting is mood swings. When your emotions get the best of you.

There will be times when you get angry, sad, feel lonely, or have anxiety.

But usually, you can regroup and regulate your emotions after a bit of time.

If in case it's worsening, we may find it difficult to recover. It'll make us feel more sensitive, irritable, or critical at some times.

These can make us have problems with sleeping and put a strain on our relationships and the worst-case would-be depression.

When you develop Unhealthy habits or behaviors.

We tend to develop unhealthy coping mechanisms to freeze out emotional stress.

It can be any common signs like, skipping meals or engaging in self-harm.

This distress can cause you to behave differently or out of character.

It can make us feel more worried or engage ourselves in risky activities or behave radically.

When you experience Apathy

The feeling of not being interested or enthusiastic about anything or lack of passion towards anything.

On the outside you may not experience many emotions, in some cases, it can be the opposite.

To avoid another judging you, you try to make others not worry about you, so you're pressured to be more expressive.

In the long run, it can put a strain on your personal relationship and performance.

When you experience Dissociation

It's a sign of a declining mental state.

This feels like having an out-of-body experience or a feeling of being unreal.

These occur because of severe stress. It is a way of Coping mechanism that our body activates.

The most common sign is when you feel to withdraw from your Friends or Family.

It can be a sign of change in mental state. It is completely alright to stay in if you aren't interested.

It can be like if you don't go out often, this can be your usual behavior.

The sure sign is when you try to avoid meeting up with family or friends because you no longer feel like seeing them.

This is not an ominous sign, but it can put a burden on your relationships with anyone.

I hope this write-up will help towards the awareness of mental illness or issues.

Seek out professionals if you experience any of these struggles.

Talk to people, open up yourselves, get to know different things. Be an explorer of your own world.

I wish I can help all the people who go through tough times.

Time heals everything.

I hope you all have an awesome time and Love Yourself.

                                                                                                                                                - Pavi