Reunite

I stopped in a corner to check it but...The footage was deleted. FUCK!

I decided to go to someone who can restore it so I roamed around the city.

"Wait, Isn't that Prince Jungkook!" A girl gasped and everyone's attention was on me.

"Yeah, what is he doing here.." A lady came close to me.

"Well, can't I come?" I tried playing cool.

"We're glad you did!" She smiled.

"I need some help..Does anyone know someone who can restore deleted files. I want to restore this." I showed the dashcam.

"I do know one shop nearby even though I never went there, just heard it has good reviews so you can try it." That lady kindly asked.

"Definitely I will, Just tell me where it is." I excitedly smiled.

"Walk straight from here until you see a big banner and there on your right would be that shop." She pointed over there.

"Thats pretty near, thanks a lot." I bowed and ran towards there before guards would start coming here.

"Hello, I want to get this restored!" I went in and gave the dashcam to the mechanic.

"Y-your highness, what are you doing here-" I interrupted him.

"I came here to get the memory of this cam restored." I was not surprised he asked me.

"O-okay!" He nervously said.

"It may take 5 minutes only since the cam is branded." He connected it to his computer and started restoring it.

I was keeping an eye out the glass door for any guard and I spotted two. They were asking about me everywhere.

"Shit, all of those people know I'm here." I cursed internally and looked at the mechanic who was still doing his work on the cam.

"Mr please, I'm in a hurry!" 

"Yes your highness, its done!" He disconnected it from his computer and handed it over to me.

"Thank you!" I flung the door open and ran away the opposite direction.

"He is there!" Those both noticed me and came on their royal motorcycle. 

I kept running and this time faster since they could catch up.

*Y/n POV*

I came out of a library and got no good information on Jungkook's Family or The North's family. I sighed and started walking back.

"YOUR HIGHNESS STOP AT ONCE!!!" A man's voice was heard from behind me. I looked back and..

"J-J-Jungkook.. What is he doing here." My eyes widened and I wanted to hide myelf but I just couldn't. He glanced at me and his expression was also shook. 

"Y/n!" He pulled my hand and started running again.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I had to run too to catch up his speed.

"Look back!" He said And I did, there were two palace guards who were chasing him on a bike.

"Oh no, C'mon!" I ran forward and pulled him to a turn and we hid in a narrow lane.

 Those guards went past. We both were catching on our breath. I hesitantly turned my head to make an eye contact with him. He was already staring into my soul.

"I-I uhm" I tried making a short conversation but he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Why did you leave?" I could feel wetness on my back, he was crying...