Welcome to outer banks

YN walked up to the old cabin like house, wrinkling her eyes. How her brother had managed to create some a mess was beyond her! She sighed and walked her way through, until she eventually was able to reach the front door, just as the door swung out, hitting her face.
"Ow! What the hell?!" He held her nose, which luckily wasn't broken but not in the best shape. "Shit sorry." She heard a voice say.
She rubbed the sore skin, looking up to see who had done that. It was a handsome boy, with thick, and dirty, but nevermind that, blonde hair and baby blue eyes. She shook her head, quickly readjusted her bag on her shoulder and smiled. "It's fine really, doesn't hurt at all"
He winced, seeing her nose now that she had moved her hand.
"I can get you some ice if you want" he asked, trying to be polite. She smiled softly and shook her head.
"It's fine I wouldn't want you to have to go through the trouble." He nodded and stuck his hands in his pockets. He reminded YN of someone... she just didn't remember who.
He nodded and blinked, looking at the sky. "Well I should probably get home, but I'll see you around" he winked before walking off.

She shook her head and sighed, then walked in. She quickly saw her brother and smiled. He was bent over some papers at a table, some trash scattered on it, looking frustrated.
"Hey JB. Remember me?" She said with a grin, setting down her bag. He looked up and smiled, getting up from the table and running to her, picking her up and crushing her in a hug. "Hey little sis." He said after setting her down. She smiled. "Hey big bro. Whatcha doin?"
He glanced at the table, his worries returning for a moment, before regaining his smile. "Just some old papers. So tell me YN, did you miss Outer banks?" He said with a laugh. He went over to the fridge and grabbed her a drink while she sat down.
"I missed it a lot. You don't know how much it sucked to be stuck in crapville Kansas." She said with a sigh, remembering all the chores. "I bet" he  responded with a laugh, handing her a coke.
"Thanks. Oh I'm there was this guy outside, who was he?" She asked, popping open the can.
He stared at her oddly for a minute. "What?" She asked with a nervous smile.
"You don't remember?" He sounded surprised but also like he found her question funny.
"Am I supposed to?"
He laughed for a sec. "I mean I guessed he's changed a bit, but wow. I'm surprised you don't remember. It's JJ"