Chapter 1: Mysterious Boy

Copyright © 2013 | iiame_97 | All Rights Reserved

♥ SYDNEY COLE 

"Wait mom, I'm coming!" I yelled, not taking my eyes off my laptop screen. My mom had called me downstairs for dinner but I was in no mood of eating. I was too focused on finding out who this mysterious boy was on wattpad. 

Like any other Friday night, I came home after hanging out at my best friend Chanel's house. I opened the house door, made sure I locked it, and made my way to my bedroom. I turned on my laptop, signed in, and went straight to wattpad. I started to undress; I stripped down to my under clothes, and now was looking for my shorts and baseball tee when I heard a notification ding go off on my iPhone. 

Probably another comment on one of my stories, I thought as I finished getting dressed. I jumped on my bed and laid in front of my laptop. I started reading all the comments from my fans. It always made my day, just seeing how many people loved reading my stories! I never knew my Mindless Behavior stories would ever become so viewed, and liked, that I'd have the top MB Fan-Fictions from all of wattpad. I felt really honored. 

But nobody besides my best friend, Chanel knew of wattpad or me writing stories and such. Wattpad was my only place to go to escape reality. It felt good to write stories that in some way, showed a little about me, but hardly anybody would of realized it. I could write whatever I want and I knew at least one person who I knew nothing about, would of read it. I never dared to tell anybody else about wattpad, because if word ever got out at school, I would be the newest laughing sensation there. 

I finished reading through all the lovely comments and then clicked on my inbox. Surprisingly I only had one message, usually I would have at least 15, guess everyone was partying since it was a Friday night, not to mention my favorite day of the whole week. I read over the user name

ordinarymisfit_961

I repeated the name over in my head. Quite unique and what's a misfit? I have heard the term before but wait lemme look it up. I opened up another tab, and clicked onto Google. I typed in "misfit define."

"A person whose behavior or attitude sets them apart from others."

Wait isn't the name contradicting itself? Like ordinary means normal/same and misfit means different? Whatever, whats it to me. Creative name. I pushed my confusion aside for now and clicked on the message.

@crazysydflow So you must really like Mindless Behavior?

I was kind of taken away with the question. It was pretty obvious on how much I liked them. It took me awhile on what to say.

@ordinarymisfit_961 Um.....yeah I do. 

@crazysydflow Why do you spend your time writing about people who you don't even know? Don't you have anything better to do?

WOAH! That was a blow. I had never received something this negative. I was starting to get ticked off. Why do people read your stories just to say they don't like them? Being the curious person I was, I clicked on ordinarymisfit_961's profile. 

The first thing I noticed was the status:

"All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret." 

Interesting. His profile picture was of a skull with "MISFITS" printed in big letters on top. I scrolled down to the rest of his bio.

Name: Is it nessary?                                                                                                                     Location: On Deserted Ave. in Nowhere

Birthday: 15 BC 

Member Since: April 25, 2012                                                                                                       Votes Received: 5,884

Weird kid. I scrolled down to the "about me" and saw that there were two quotes.

"He wished there was some place where he could go to hum it out loud. Some kind of music was too private to sing in a house cram fall of people. It was funny, too, how lonesome a person could be in a crowded house.”

“In the kingdom of glass everything is transparent, and there is no place to hide a dark heart.” 

And the kid gets weirder I thought; must have a thing for quotes. I scrolled down to the message board. 

@ordinarymisfit_961 Hey! I love your story but I have one question. Are you a boy or a girl?

@KelliRiver boy.

Great, he's a boy. Note the sarcasm. I was semi-surprised. It was my first time ever talking to a boy on wattpad. I would say girl's dominant wattpad with their lovey dovey fan fictions'. He had one story but I didn't bother reading it yet. I went back to my inbox, ready to face this jerk.

Me: Well it's none of your business of what I write. Why do you care? Rude ass...

Him: Did I hurt your feelings? ;)

Me: Honestly, yeah you did :/ If you don't like my story then don't read it. 

Him: All you girl's are the same. 

Me: Excuse me?  How dare you say that. You know nothing about me, nothing!

Him: Trust me, I do. ;)

Oh this boy is asking for it. 

Me: What's your problem? Do you go around trashing people's stories on a daily bases?

Him: You

Me: Me? What did I ever do to you?

He didn't reply. I waited 5 long minutes until he did.

Him: I'm sorry :/

Me: Really?

Him: No. I don't get why so many people like reading your pathetic stories. They have no true meaning. It's just a little girl writing about big love she's never going to find. 

That hurt. 

Me: That's really low of you. I don't even know why I'm still talking to you. You know you're really mean. I always say that there's some good in everyone. You just proved me wrong. Do me a favor, don't ever talk to me again........jerk!

Him: Ouch! I feel so bad now ;) talk to you later little girl

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I closed my laptop and went downstairs, to eat dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT ↓↓ VOTE ↑↑ FOLLOW ♦

The inspiration of this story goes to @cold_lady19 for her story, "My Wattpad Love." I read the whole story and loved it. Please don't think I'm copying her story. It might come off that way but it's not. And if you don't know who Mindless Behavior is they are a American boy group/band who Sydney loves and mainly only one memeber will be in the story which is Princeton. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed the first chapter! Peace and Love ♥♥