The fall to Earth

"Devin we can't hold them off for much longer!" A broad shouldered man said behind the ship's controls.
"I just need a few more seconds Aggergor!" The slightly skinnier man said trying to fix some wires.
"Dads what's going on!?" A raven hair tween said with a lot of worry in his voice.
"It's going to be ok Kevin I promise you." Devin said trying to calm his son down.
"We need to get him to an escape pod as soon as possible!" Aggergor said breaking the silence. "I lost control of the ship and they will be here soon!"
"Is pops going to be ok dad?" Kevin looked at Devin for comfort.
"He's going to be just fine Kevin." Devin said as he was putting his son in to the escape pod.
"Devin they are close to impact!" Aggergor said with urgency.
"Keep this close and don't ever lost it." Devin said giving his son something that look like a ordinary earth padlock on a chain with the number 11 scratched onto it. "And don't ever use your powers unless you have to."

Back on earth Gwen found herself beyond annoyed that she had to spend the summer break with her idiot of a cousin. She would have been fine if it was just her and her grandpa Max but, her and Ben's parents thought it would be best for them to spend the summer with each other.

"Why dose he have to come!" Gwen pouted.
"It's not like I want to be here." Ben said back at Gwen.
"Now kids let's try to get along and enjoy ourselves!" Grandpa Max said with a sweet tone in his voice.

It was the third night at the camp site the three of them stop at when Gwen saw some thing from the corner of her eye falling down on the nearby forest area.
She told grandpa about it and that she wanted to see what it was and after a bit of arguing she was able to convince him to let her go.

"Be careful ok Gwen!" Grandpa Max said to an all to eager Gwen.
"I will!" Gwen said back before running of to the woods.

Gwen was thinking of all the things it could be like maybe it was a satellite or an alien that needs help. What ever it was got Gwen super excited. Especially since the first night Ben got a watch that turned him into a bunch of different aliens.

Gwen was able to follow the trajectory with ease. Has she made her way to the crater she noticed the strange engraving on the pod. When she started walking around the pod it suddenly opened startling Gwen enough for her to fall to the floor.

When Kevin opened his eye he stared up in confusion for a good ten seconds before looking around the pod. He was startled to see another person at the back of the pod. When he noticed this he tried to get out as fast as he could manage.

Gwen noticed his panicked state and tried to calm him down.
"I'm Gwen! What's your name?" Gwen asked the dark hair boy.
Kevin visibly more relaxed replied. "I...I'm Kevin."

Gwen took Kevin back to the r.v and told grandpa Max everything.