Official Ishqaan, just for four months

Ok, so lets start:

So in the last, we had seen that their contract  marriage has done.

Ahaan is in extreme angriness, while Ishqi is only with teary eyes lost in her own thoughts.

Ahaan's pov: How?How means how?... How!!!!!! How I have get married to this nonsense girl. She has no qualities to called herself as Mrs. Ishqi Ahaan Malhotra. And where is Rhea?!!!!!! I am not able to control my angriness. Now this no family valued girl is my wife? No, no no Ahaan, No!!!!! This is only a contract marriage just for four months, and nothing is more than that.

Ishqi's Pov: Why? Why you not come Karan? You know, that I have married to the person that I used to hate the most? How.....

She is teary eyes.

Continuing pov: No Ishqi, this is only a contract marriage, just for four months, and nothing more than that!!!...............

Everyone is very happy..
But Sameer, Shrishti and Sakshi know that their friend is so hurt now.....

Sakshi go near Ishqi and kept her hand on her shoulder..

Sakshi: Ishqi..........(softly)
Ishqi didn't give her any response, she just big her tightly, and she is trying to control her emotions.

Veer and Aman hug each other in happiness.

Kartik: To ab to Ishqi hamari bhabhi ban gayi hai na.....
Sonu: Aur ab wo hamare sath hi hamare ghar pe rahegi, Malhotra Khandan ki bahu ban kar, hai na mama ji...
Veer: Haan Sonu, Ishqi ab meri bahu hai.

Ahaan is in extreme angriness. Soraj and Karisha (Kartik+Tanisha) saw him, and become afraid, because they know Ahaan's angriness.

Veer: Chalo Ishqi beta, apne sasural, aakhir ab tum Ahaan ki pgus

aur Malhotra Khandan ki bahu ho.

Veer is stretching each and every word showing the possiveness, and her right, from now, to their house. Ahaan is not able to control his angriness, Ahaan stares at Ishqi with extreme anger eyes, while she was just lost in her thoughts..

Tanisha: Hi Ish.... Sorry bhabhi... I am Tanisha, and mai Kartik ki gf hu, and we will soon getting married.
Raj: And I am Raj Rathode, And Sonu and I are soon getting married.

Ishqi smiled..

Ishqi: Congratulations for both of the couple, you are looking so cute together..

Both couples blushes.

Ishqi: Bas kabhi bhi ek dusre ka sath mat chodunga aur na hi kisi ko dhoka dena.

They become a little confused...

Sameer:.Kya yar Ishqi, un sab ko tu dara rshi hai. And by the way guys, I am Sameer, and yaha pe agar couples ki baat chal hi rahi hai to, mai aur Shrishti bhi couples hai.
Shrishti: Hi, I am Shrishti...
Sakshi: And I am Sakshi.....

Soraj and Karisha: Hi, nice to meet you.

Veer: To Aman, ab ham.Ishqi ko apne ghar, yani ki ab se uska apna ghar leke jate hai..
Aman: Thank u Veer.
Veer: Thanks a lot Aman....
Sonu: To chalo bhabhi...

Sonu and Tanisha hold shoulders and arms, and making her to go towards the car, and on the other hand, Ahaan ka gussa samjha jao.

They made her to sit in the car.
Kartik: Are Ahaan bhai, udhar kyu khane ho, idhar aao na apni wife ke paas.

Ahaan got more angry.

Ahaan's pov: What the fudge!!!!!!! Ye log.......

Ahaan comes to Veer and Kartik.

Ahaan: Ek baat jaan lijiye dad, ye shaadi sirf ek contract hai, 4 months ke liye, and nothing more than that. And ya, pls dont keep any expections. I just hate her!!!!!

Kartik: Thik hai bhai, dekh lenge..... 4 months is enough to make a person fall for someone, or may be, his wife ....

Ahaan got angry.

Ahaan: Kartik, apni ye bakwas band kar!!

And then he sit in the another car, in which Ishqi is not sitting. And gen they left from there..

Ahaan's pov in car: How I can live with this girl? Ye ladki mere ghar me aa rahi hai, woh bhi 4 months ke liye. Sab badal degi woh, sab......  Ye sab log to pehle se hi usse pyaar karte hai, ab is ghar me aagayi hai, ab to uske ishaaro me bhi nachna shuru kar denge, no no no, I will not let this happen. Use mere bhar ke and meri life ke rules samjhane honge, that how should girls talk, how do they behave with their husband.... Husband? Never!!!!! She is not my wife!!!! Never!!!!! Never Ever!!!!!

Ishqi's pov in car: Why? Why this is all happening? Mai aise ghar me ja rahi hu,,,,,, jaha wo 3 naamo wala sadu, akdu,,,,,,,, mai uske sath kaise ye 4 mahine guzaar paungi? How?

TO BE CONTINUED................