Favors

Tui pov

I starred at the new group of operatives, ive gotten off some of the others the guy in charge of this four was an older operative of rainbow who had joined at the same time as Kidd.

So with a educated guess, Kidd and this old guy were good friends. That kinda explaiend itself when i rarely saw Kidd for the day.

The four newbies are apart of this group the L.P.F, yeah they dont talk much.

They just hid out in thwre designated dorms and sat with mainly themselves(they littlery never left one another).

While i and Dr. Rein were working on seeing how the G4 really worked, Rein had found a lot just by himself and discover they were able to make G4 a weapon by mixing a various of poisonous chemials just right, which was found in many of their gas bombs.

But the possibility that we could make a dosage to be immune to this stuff was coming to a sure, Dr. Rein's words.

But that meant more blood was taken from me. Atleast i wont have to wear a mask if this G4 bomb goes off.

Kidd pov

I glarred at my watch, i sat alone in my office. My good friend Sam, hes been a little distant from Rainbow, mainly because the reason he joined Rainbow was to avoid some bad people. But that was over and he's mainly been out and about. I hear hes head of the Spilnter Cells, but i think thats just a rumor.

This was actully Sam's office, i took it when he lefr rainbow, thank his he keeps contact with me or else he would be a compelte ghost story to me.

Knock knock

"Hey Sam, long time no see" I said spinnin my chair to see the brustle man walk in.

"That it is Kidd, great to see yah" he said as he wore a light winter jacket and all black pants and shirt. Probaly black shoes if i had to guess. His beard was still greyish but it looked liked it was going a bit whiter. Along with his hair. "Now, whyd yah drag me away from my daughter for the next hour?"

"When do you return back to the states?" I asked

"In a week or so."

"I got a small favor to ask."

"Julies being a pain?"

"Youre a good guesser, i need some intel, possibly a splinter cell, and to figure out what shes planning, for the past day or so ive had a feeling ive been watched"

"I see, alright Kidd, Ill pull some strings, but you owe me big time, just because ties are a bit tight dont mean itll be any easier"

"Oh i know, but i wasnt Third Echelon and wore a tight suit for a living, i was sadly the low grade terriost kick ass group" i explained with a bot of a sarcastic tone.

Sam chuckled at this. "That thing was amazing, but you're wearing one nowadays"

"Mines for show, yours was the cool one"

He took a joyful grin and then gave a sigh. "Alright Kidd, Ill see yah, make sure to not get yourself killed"

Then sam got up and left. I picked up my file that read in very bold letters.

Operation Dark Harvest