Chatper 3

Atsumu POV

Atsumu POV

We dropped our skateboards on the ground and started to skate "Follow me" Sakusa said smirking. I was just following him looking at all the buildings passing us by, then I saw him turn into the woods and hopped of his skateboard "Come on we have to walk the rest of the way" he said with his back facing me. I follow him now holding my board, I couldn't  really see any buildings or people anymore, it was quiet and relaxing. I zoned out till I saw the pretties thing I ever saw, I turn to Kiyoomi to see him smiling looking at me "You like it?"

 I zoned out till I saw the pretties thing I ever saw, I turn to Kiyoomi to see him smiling looking at me "You like it?"

Sakusa POV

I keep looking at him as he looked around as he didn't answer me "like it? Sakusa it's..beautiful" he said looking up to me and smiled " yeah it is, i found it with my grandpa" I said looking at the sunset. Atsumu then started to run to the stream " Hey wait up..!" I said chasing after him, I hear him laughing as I chase him, then he started rolling down the field I start laughing and rolled down with him. When we reach the bottom we started laughing, we laid there talking for what felt like hours . I turn to him and said " Hey I have one last place to show you" he looked towards me with curious eyes and said " lead the way".

Atsumu POV

He got up and grabbed his things hand started to run back into the woods "Hurry up!" He said while smiling I started to run after him laughing. We ran through the woods till he showed me the new pretties thing I ever saw.

"Ready to have fun?"

Sorry for the short chapter imma make the next one soon 💗‼️😪