Chapter five

"YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THE GUY WHO RUINED OUR HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE!" Norman yelled.

"YES YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH BRIELLE LAST NIGHT." I scream

"Well. IM SORRY OKAY?"

"IM LEAVING." I took my bag and my jacket. "I WILL COME BACK ONCE YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

I slammed the door. I got my car ready and drove off to Spencer's frat house. At least he could calm me down.

It's weird. I went from hating him to loving him. Well not like love but liking. Ugh I hate my life.

_______________________

"He slept with Brielle and I had no place to go so I came here." I told Spencer.

"He slept with my sister? Out of all the people he could have slept with... he slept with my bratty ass sister." He just shook his head.

"I think I might break up with him" ugh this is just going to fast. "And to think I found an engagement ring in his pants when I went to wash them."

"To be fair you did sleep with me. That could have pissed him off." Spencer had a point. I kissed his cheek and put my head on his shoulder.

*Norman's POV*

"You can come out now Brielle." I warn. She came out and sat on my lap.

"I bet she told my brother. She has a habit of doing that to me." Brielle sighs. I kissed her jaw line and she smiled.

"I'm going to break up with her. I always liked you more."

"To think you cheated on her lots of times with me." Brielle sighs once more, totally starting to hate Blair.

____________________________

Back to Blair.

"I don't know if you can stay or not. I would have to ask Eric." Spencer rolled his eyes when Eric walked in.

"Oh hey Blair. Look Spencer, she cannot stay." Eric informed.

"Easy dropper!!!" Spencer yelled.

Eric walked away with sass in his ass. Like always.

So it's Saturday. I know I joined on a Friday because I wasn't home until thursday.

"I just wanna know something. Are we a thing?" I ask. Spencer paused for a moment.

"I guess we are." He shrugged.

I got a call from someone and got out of the room. It was Skylar.

"Hi this is Skylar. You were the last person I could call, could you pick me up from this guys place maybe??"

"Depends. WAIT. You are with Charlie, aren't you?"

"You caught me. WOAAH ITS A BUTTERFLY."

"Okay I'm on way." I hung up and grabbed my bag.

"You are coming with me." I demanded. Spencer laughed and took my hand when we went down the stairs.

Charlie Trout is lying, manipulating, attractive, man whore. He bangs every girl he can. I bet he sold his soul just to get Megan Fox. Yeah that's right, he banged her.

I turned up the radio station in the car. They were playing Summertime sadness by Lana De Rey. It's fall my friend. It's fall.

...................................

I got Skylar out of the house and into the car. Yeah apparently she's high. God damn it Charlie, you had one job!

We were driving back to campus when suddenly a car crashes into the passenger side. Skylar flew out of the seat and into my lap. She was bloody and unconscious.