Chapter 2

Please vote for my story!

Jackson's PoV:

"What the fuvk are you doing dressed like that down there!" I hear Gavin boom at her, I'm only just outside the bathroom with this fat piece of shit that I have to carry but he's so fucking loud I feel like I'm still next to him.

I instantly replay 5 minutes ago telling Gavin Stormy came downstairs to find him in her barely pyjamas to find him & feel apang of pity because of how he's dealing with her now, did this cunt fucking touch her? ... I'm going to find out. At the top of the stairs I let the boys drop him down them so we don't have to carry the unconscious fucking rapist. As I'm watching him tumble the boss is now at my side.

"Everyone, the fuck out my house, have that scum bought to the club house." He looks down at Douglas groaning in pain at the Bolton of the stairs. "Lock up & leave." He storms down, crunching hos 'friends' leg as he passes him.

"Everyone's cleared out boss," I call after him . "You heard him lads." I say to the others as I cock my head in Douglas' direction.

I watch as they pull his body out the door and load him into the car, takes a good amount of time , poor lads.

As I'm halfway down the stairs myself, I hear the bathroom door open & hear her move room, I'm in half my mind just to forget it & go home, but I decide to at least check on her. , unsure how Gavin would have checked on her ... fucking guilt.

I open her door slightly & her head snaps up & she inhalers sharply, The room is dimly lit enough to see the shock on her face she isn't alone. I don't remember her having a busted lip? My eye brows furrowed in confusion... I must have missed that.

"Are you okay?" I genuinely ask her, leaning against her door frame & crossing my arms. I'm a man of few words when it comes to women.. the less I say, the better things go. I've known Storm since I joined the club, since she was literally 9 years old.. I've never seen her like I saw her tonight though, she's always covered & avoiding us if anything. Smart girl.

"Yeah," she chokes out, I can hear the strain in her voice, I wince thinking about how filthy Douglass is & how I cringe if the filthy bastard grazes past me a little too close.

"Right, need anything?" I ask her bluntly.

"Are you st-staying?" She hiccups., looking at me with what seems to be a glint of hope in her eyes.

"Why would I?" I ask with a slight annoyance laced in my voice, was a stupid question.

"Okay okay." She breathes as she leans back against the bed, she turns to her side breathing heavily like she's trying to compose herself.

Fuck sake. "Is that what you want?" I ask, feeling a little obligated in this situation not to be a piece of shit.. it's a new feeling, I literally don't give a fuck about much to be honest , never considered myself a shoulder to cry on... ever.

"Can you lay with me until I fall asleep please?"she asks quietly, she's looking directly in front of her, not even looking to gauge my reaction.

I wince my eyes then they bulge slightly, she wants me to get in bed with her? Is she mad?

"Your dad would have my life." I think out loud.

"He isn't coming home for a long time Jackson, go if you want, do whatever you want, I'll be fine." She's still speaking to the wall & the defeat is evident in her voice.

I exhale deeply, he must have ripped her head off & the pang of guilt is back. Fuck sake. Since when do I feel guilt? Not fucking often.

I walk towards her bed & sit on the edge before ripping my boots off & dropping them one by one on the ground , I slide all the way back across her bed so I'm leaning against the wall looking out the door , feeling like abit of a cunt  , does she want me to guard or something? Girls.

I fold my arms & look towards the doors, after sobering up pretty quickly it occurs to me that I can't drive.. and they took my car to drop Douglas off at the clubhouse. The blood, for fuck sales. I let out an aggravated sigh.

"What's wrong?" She pipes up.

"Go to sleep Stormy.." I say to her, my voice still annoyed.

"Come here,"

My head snaps in her direction. She's mental.

"Did what just happened teach you nothing." I snap at her.

What is she playing at.She sits up in an instant. Her sad face looking at me with sheer disappointment. She runs her hands through her hair, slightly pulling her face a little, stressed. The anger in her face vanishes & she search's the bed in front of her for nothing in particular ..

"I'm just alone a lot .. okay. I don't know what I'm asking, I'm drunk, I've never been drunk before." She hiccups & croaks the words out. Even looking at her now.. she's fucking gorgeous, too young for me to ever see in her in that way in the past but as I really take her in I realise I'm holding a breath. After a silence what she's saying gets through to my head.  I wasn't even listening.

"Shouldn't have said that." I say, mostly to myself, was rather harsh & victim blamey, if I'm being honest.

I can lay with her & not touch her. Just sleep. I pull my white shirt over my head & crawl up the bed, laying between Storm & the wall.

"I'll stay." I tell her, with no particular emotion.

She looks at me with her mouth open, nodded & lays back down turned the opposite way. "Thank you Jackson," she whispers.

I'm looking up at the roof , just staring into space, rewinding the night & where it all went fucking south when I hear her breathing getting heavier.. she's asleep. Moments pass & I'm drifting up when I feel her moving around.

She turned in her sleep to face me & she's close... really close. She slides her knee followed by her thigh onto me.. her hand comes with the movement & the right on my v.. I'm frozen.. how did I get myself here. I've made some mistakes in life, but being in bed with Gavin's 20 year old daughter with her tight body practically on top of me is up there. I feel myself getting involuntary hard..  torture.

My hand is just above my eyebrow & im biting my lip trying to compose myself. Her fingers start to graze against my skin like she's trying to turn me on..

She's awake.. she's doing it on purpose.. I snap my head in her direction,"Stor-" I half grit out before her fucking lips crash onto mine.. My eyes tighten but I can't help myself, I'm kissing her back, my hands instinctively go to her hip & squeeze, my whole body is tense as I resist ripping her fucking clothes off.A rush of frustration mixed with anger flow through, in one swift movement I'm above her pinning each hand to her side, I'm on my knees trapping her underneath me. I'm going to give her a piece of my mind for playing these fucked up little takes with me...

"What the fuck do you think you're doing," I lean down & hiss into her face. Her eyes snap open like she wasn't fully awake but I'm fucking sceptical.