Chapter 4

Storm's PoV

I'm looking at my dick & my hands while I'm recovering from the unbelievable orgasm I've just had when I notice there's blood.. My eyes shut as it sinks in. 

 "You bled." I deadpan as I watch her, still a shaking mess underneath me. She l instantly freezes. She knows I know. Why would she lie? 

 "Use the en suite," she gets the words out in a rush & the dimly lit room let's me know she's bright red in embarrassment. I dart off the side of the bed & leave the room without saying another word. 

I go into the bathroom & nearly gasp when I see the absolute state of it in there, the broken glass, the blood & splatter when I think back to the thought of Douglas trying to fucking rape her, that in fact he tried to take her virginity before I guess I did.

 A brand new sensation of complete disgusting churs my stomach when I think about his hands on her. I guess I'll see him a little later. I'm cleaning myself off when I decide to splash my face with some cool water, standing there with my hands on each side of the sink & my head bowed I think about what I'm going to do next.Storm talking about Gavin like he's fucking scum to her throws my head for a loop, he's always boasting about how good he's been but the more I rack my brains in nearly fucking positive he's given her that busted lip. And she's here by herself 24/7? What the fuck is that about? I've fucking hated Gavin for the longest time but he's had my respect, being Vice President has been wearing me down for a long time & I've been plotting how to take the spot off him but not with much conviction. But if I find out he hits women, he's going straight to hell. The club will.be mine. 

 I pull myself out of deep thought when I think about this situation right in front of me for now. Stormy. I come back to the room & see her all tucked up in bed with her eyes shut pretending to be asleep. I sit on the edge of her bed & lean back onto my hands. 

 "Why did you lie?" I ask her simply, knowing full well she's awake. She lets go of the breath she's holding 

"i thought you'd think I was weird," 

 "20 year's to lose it on a one night stand is pretty weird." I look at her with my brows raise, the more I think about the more weird it gets. 

 "Don't make it worse, it's happened," she half heartily snaps back, looks like I hit a nerve.

 "Right." is all I say as I start to slip my boots back on my feet followed by my t-shirt. She knows I'm not much of a talker & honestly I feel like it's just less awkwardly painful for both of us if I duck out now. I

 need to get my head around the situation properly before I think about what my next move is.Once I'm ready I lean over to her & kiss her forehead before pressing my forehead to hers, cupping her face. I'm not really one to be very expressive, so I hope she gets the message that I kind of care she was a virgin if that counts for anything, not really fucking sure why I felt the need, but I did it. 

 I get up step over her underwear I ripped off her body & almost get the urge to turn around & fuck her again but I keep walking. As I walk through the house I see the bloody trail left behind & how fucking trashed this joint is, do we leave it like this every time? Who cleans it? Does she clean it? Fucking hell. I need to get home, take a shower, a nap & get my fucking head straight. And I do exactly that. 

 --- 

 I wake up to the sound of my phone blaring & it instantly makes me.angry, just FUCK OFF.

 I.look.at the time, 3:30pm. Jesus Christ.I pick my. phone up to see Stephen ringing me & roll my eyes instantly. 

 "What?" I asked into the speaker as I lay on my back on my all black bed.