Chapter 16

Hello my dear reader I am still alive and yes I know that I haven't uploaded for a while and I get it that you guys might be mad at me for that and you guys have all the right to be mad at me😅 But here is the next chapter and I am making a special chapter for you guys for the long wait.
I LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖
——————————
Gojo made it to a place where he was going to meet this guy that wanted to talk to him about something important. Gojo made it to the door that had a girl standing there with blue hair.
She looked at him and open the door, gojo walk in and saw the old man sitting there in a couch.
"Hey old man I made it, so what is this that you wanted to talk about" gojo sat down and waited for the man to tell him why he brought him here.

"Is about that boy and that girl" he said to gojo.
"What about them?" Gojo told the guy,
"Gojo that boy ate sukuna finger and sukuna is now living inside of that boy body, which is dangerous, he will kill us all and he must die." He told gojo, "and what about y/n" gojo told him, gojo just wanted to know what he was going to say about you.

"That girl, she must die as well without her knowing that she's going to die, I want you to kill her Gojo, i heard that she has a very strong curse that can end the world." Gojo wasn't happy with what the guy just said about him killing you.

"Yeah like I will kill her" gojo told him not wanting to kill you because he loves you, and will do anything for you but not kill you.
Gojo can already picture you getting kill by someone else, he can hear you screaming in horror as you get kill. "Gojo you must do it, or i can let someone else kill her for you and for the boy you can kill him, in the end all of this will be over, I'll even let you have time on thinking who you want to kill then will get everything prepared for you, if you choose the girl then I'll be there to see you killing her, I just want her gone mostly." Gojo could tell that the old guy just wanted to see you die by him. "And the boy he'll go first then the girl I want to see how she will Reacted when she see her friend die."

Gojo had enough of his shit he will not let you die or anything, he'll keep you safe no matter what happens. "Listen here you old pice of shit, I'm not going to be killing anyone here, I'm going to make sure that you don't lay a shitty finger on y/n, you hear me, or I'll kill you." Gojo got up from where he was sitting at, The old guy just looked at gojo then told him something before he left "listen here gojo one day she's going to die, and there will be nothing for you to do about it, one day someone will kill her without us knowing or you." He then finish.

"Like that's even going to happen to her I'll be there to protect her and keep her safe from anyone that try to harm or hurt her like you." Gojo then left the room slamming the door behind him, gojo walk to the exit but before he could he was stop by that girl with blue hair.

"Excuse me May I take a picture of you with me please?" She ask kind "sure why not." Gojo said when the truth was that he didn't wanted to take a picture with her, after that she left and so did he. He looked at the sky thinking about you, he couldn't handle it, he didn't wanted you to die or leave him, he felt like crying.

He wanted to cry because he was scared that one day you will die without him knowing, he picture that he will fine you laying on the ground with blood all over you, hearing your painful scream while there killing you, or hearing you crying while screaming for Him to help you.

Gojo try his best to not think about it but he couldn't it kept coming to his mind, he removed his eye mask and try to relax from the thought.

He then left to go pick you up and Yuji from Nanami, he was in the car trying to forget everything his mind about the horrible thought and that damn old man.