Chapter 22

"Weird shit is about to happen"

————————
"Come on y/n, stop thinking about what happened with that guy, This feel really weird" you stood there thinking about that creep from early.

"Indeed it does, doesn't it?" You stop turning both way to see who just said that.

"Huh?"
You looked around to see who was in your hotel room, but their was no one, you stay quiet to see if they'll speak again or not.

"Seem like you got spooked by me, how funny"
Their it was again that weird voice, you thought you were going crazy or something.
"Are you in my head,or somewhere in my room?"
You stop talking feeling your heart hurt, "seem like your little heart is  hurting again, how sad~"
"Who.....the hell...is there? You try saying but your chest was in so much pain that you slide down on the floor trying to calm down.

"Calm down y/n is me, your curse that is talking to you"
The voice said trying to calm you down.
"Wait what?"

"Is a very very long story that I'll soon tell you"

"So your the one who keep coming out on its own and that been doing this to my heart, you shit" you still couldn't see your curse but you can only hear it.

"Why are you so mad at me is not my fault that you haven't Been training on controlling me, not like I care or do I and are you going to say thank you to me for helping you with that fucker?"

"Stop talking like that, you keep talking in a very calm deep raspy voice, are you a guy?"

" No I'm a dog, of course I am a guy  for your information and I have full control of my self, unlike you who can't even use me or control me"

"So your like sukuna right?" You felt your heart calm down and the pain go always slowly.

"Please don't compare me to that annoying pice of shit and I see that your heart is calming down that's good"

"Hey you been making my life a living hell and I could end up dying by you if I don't control you okay and I hate you as well"

"Well sweet heart, let's just say I'm a gift to your family members ever since I die and also I won't let you die I promise you"

"What do you mean?"

"Ok well, I was a human before i got killed and then was turned into a curse object power soul, but i did have a curse not in me but in a weapon, And I'm part of your family legacy, I was a warrior that will kill anyone that dare to hurt are home or family, or me, what I'm trying to say is that your part of our family which mean I was given to you for a Purpose"

"And that is?"

"Y/n I was given to you to protect you from anyone or anything or someone, that comes in your way, your something special to us and dangerous since you have me"

"Wait but, ok this doesn't make any since, you could kill me and whenever I was a kid I try to have full control on you and I almost did"

"I know, I was really proud of you, you could have been the first person to have fully control of me, but things didn't look so well"
You stay quiet, was he making fun of you or something, ether way you couldn't tell since you couldn't see where he was, which was weird since you could see your curse but you couldn't.

"Hey how come I can't see you or the gas around me?"

"Well I'm talking to you in your head, and also right now I'm not that gas thing curse"
Your curse said.