Pilot

**After everyone found out Sarah & John B died**

I (Kiara) walked with JJ to my parents car in the rain. I watched Pope go back to his car sobbing. JJ and I just held onto each other's hands and weren't saying anything. I let go of his hand and I hopped into the front seat of the car. JJ got into the backseat and sat down. My mom looked over at me and she took her hand and wiped a tear off of my face. I looked 
back at JJ and I just saw tears falling down his face. He wiped his tears off his face when he noticed I was watching.

We pulled up to  my house as my mom opened the car door and got out. She opened my door then JJ's and ran inside. JJ just sat there and didn't say anything. I got out of the car with red eyes and walked to the backseat. "JJ.. Come inside, please."  I whispered to him. He looked at me and slowly unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. He stood in front of me and just started crying. He immediately grabbed onto me and hugged me sobbing. I hugged him back as I started to cry also.

Eventually JJ let go, he took my hand and we walked inside together. My mom had already laid out blankets and pillows onto the couch so JJ could sleep there. JJ looked at the couch and slightly smiled. "Thanks.." JJ huffed. "No worries! You can stay as long as you'd like." My mom responded. JJ sighed and sat on the couch. I stared at him. "What?" He looked up at me. "Uh nothing sorry. Night." I quickly responded and walked to my room.

**A FEW MONTHS LATER**

I walked into my parents restaurant and put on an apron then started cooking. I heard my mom calling for me up at the front of the restaurant. "Whattttt!" I yelled back at her. "Somebodies here for you!" She replied. I huffed and walked up to the front counter. JJ was standing at the door smiling. "Hey Kie let's go. Pope's in the Twinkie." JJ said. "Sorry mom, gotta go!" I yelled. I threw my apron off, took JJ's hand and ran out of my restaurant to the Twinkie laughing.

We slid the Twinkies doors open and jumped in. JJ got in the drivers seat and started driving away from the restaurant. I sat down next to Pope in the backseat of the Twinkie and tried to catch my breath. "Looks like you two had fun?" Pope smiled at me. "Yep" JJ replied before I could. I grabbed a water bottle and started drinking it. Pope picked up his phone and started using it.

We eventually pulled up at.. John B's house?
"JJ what are we doing here?!" I unbuckled my seatbelt, jumped out of the car and stormed up to the drivers seat and slid open the door. "JJ! I thought we all agreed not to come here unless emergencies!" I yelled. "I know but I have to grab something. Just stay here." "Fine. Please don't be long, it's really hard to be here." I sighed and walked to the backseat and hopped in with Pope. "Try not to think about- everything." Pope mumbled. "I'm really trying my hardest not to think about everything but it's so hard since we literally spent most of our lives here. I smiled slightly trying to hide my sadness. JJ opened the drivers seat door and jumped in. He started driving away from John B's house.

The sun was starting to set and it was getting dark. "Hey JJ?" I tapped his shoulder. "Yeah?" He didn't look at me but responded. "Can I get out here? My house isn't to far and I want to walk." I smiled. "Sure but can I come? Pope can drive home." JJ insisted. "Uhm sure, that's fine. You cool with that Pope?" I slid the doors open and jumped out. "Yeah you guys go on." Pope smiled and crawled into the drivers seat as JJ hopped out.

JJ and I watched Pope drive towards his house as JJ and I started walking. "Sooo." JJ started a conversation. "What?" I looked up at him. "Oh nothing." JJ huffed. "Come on what is it?" I said. "Okay- remember how John B hid that piece of gold in case of emergencies in his wall?" JJ started mumbling. "Yeah, why?" I replied. "When I went to look for it- it was gone." JJ huffed and looked at me with a worried expression.