Fourteen

"There it is." Chris said as we stopped the off-road SUVs just outside the village borders.

"What's with the freaky castle?" Jake snorted as we got out, but I took a deep breath.

"If my research was right, we don't want to find out." I said and grabbed my pack, going to the village.

"Hello." I blinked at the woman speaking clear English then cleared my throat.

"We're looking for a man, someone names Karl Heisenberg-" I stopped at her scared face then she shakily pointed towards a path.

"You will find Lord Heisenberg there." She said and bowed her head, everyone moving as we walked.

"Talk about Silent Hill." Jake whispered, the team staying close. As we followed the path up to this Karl Heisenberg, I noticed something moving in the woods and grabbed my gun.

"Alex-"

"We're being watched." I whispered to Leon, who carefully grabbed his gun, everyone getting ready for a possible fight.

"STAND DOWN!" I heard a voice yell then watched as a man with a big ass hammer and some sunglasses came down the path, beast-men closing in around him as he grinned at us.

"Well, hello, darling!" He grinned at me, holding his hammer on his shoulders.

"What are they?" I asked, looking at the beast-men.

"Lycan, my personal favorites." Karl Heisenberg stated, looking at me and stepping closer.

"Alexia Peter, in the living flesh. My, Mother Miranda was right about you!" He breathed, leaning in and sniffing me.

"Back off, creep!" Jill growled, but I stopped her and eyed Karl.

"How do you know me? There's three other women here-"

"And you, are a spitting image of the woman we so dearly love." He said and stepped into my personal space.

"Let's go to that castle, I'll explain there-"

"Hell no! I know what lives there if these lycan are real!" I spit and he grinned at me.

"Only your boyfriends are in danger, sweetheart. You women are perfectly safe!" He breathed into my ear, reeking of booze and cigars.

"Promise me their safety and I'll go." I said and he smirked.

"Quite the negotiator. Let me speak with the mega bitch, we'll... reach an agreement." He said, though his smirk dropped as I knocked my hammer back and aimed at his groin.

"They leave unharmed, or you lose your precious little Karl." I smirked and he stepped away.

"I'll talk to her, you'll be safe at my warehouse. My lycan won't harm you, I swear." He said and I nodded, watching as he went around us.

"What the hell, Alex?!" Leon breathed, but I looked at him and the team.

"You keep your mouths shut, let me do the talking, and don't go anywhere without all of us! Am I clear?!" I ordered and they nodded, happy to stick to me as we followed the lycan towards the warehouse.

"This place is... bloody." Chris said as we passed yet another bloodstain.

"You'll see why when we get to the castle." I said then the lycan stopped and growled at the door, prompting me to open it. Inside, I saw about twelve cots lined up perfectly in probably the only clean room of this whole place.

"Send Heisenberg to us when he returns." I ordered the lycan and shut the door behind my team, locking us inside the room.

"Okay, Alex, answers!" Carlos spit and I sighed.

"You'll get the entire story when we meet the Four Lords, but there's more than one reason I was... excited and nervous to get here." I said and sat on a cot.

"Five years ago, I found out I was adopted. Turns out, this little village is my home, but I didn't realize that fact until I saw the images-" I stopped then sighed.

"Look, all you need to know is this place is worse than anything we've ever faced before. What I said out there is not negotiable. You don't go anywhere without me, none of you, you don't talk to anyone, touch nothing, and whatever you do, don't get hurt! Am I clear?" I warned, watching as they nodded.

"What is this place?" Sherry asked and I shook my head, watching as they all slowly settled in for the night.

"Hell on earth."

~*-*~

"Are you sure?" She asked, raising the stick to her painted lips as she smoked.

"She's the one, same age and looks a hell of a lot like her." I said and watched the girls as they drained some poor servant boy.

"Well, this is quite a surprise, Heisenberg! Perhaps not all dogs are useless!" She grinned, looking at the mirror and fixing her hair.

"You know what this means, don't you-"

"Mother Miranda, the eternal thorn in my side, can finally be gotten rid of? Oh, darling, I quite understand!" She said and turned back to me, sighing as her daughters finally stood.

"Girls, clean up your mess and yourselves, please!" She ordered her girls then looked at me, standing and towering over me.

"If you're lying, Heisenberg-"

"I'm not, and I've still gotta go tell that damn doll and her master!" I growled then she smiled as she leaned down, putting her chest in my face. I huffed as I turned away, not keen on staring at the large woman's chest.

"Then, by all means, let me go tell Donna! You seem to have guests to entertain until they arrive here-"

"There's a catch, bitch!" I spit, watching as she stood and went to grab a drink.

"That is?" She asked, leaning on her dresser as she sipped the... wine.

"You can't touch the men with her, you can't touch any of them, or she won't help us." I said and she grit her teeth.

"What my daughters do-"

"Alexia Peter knows about us, all of us, and that means she knows just how to kill those three! She will do so if you hurt a single hair on the heads of her friends, either head!" I spit and Alcina huffed, drinking down the blood.

"Fine, we won't touch those men or her friends. Just get her here, Mother Miranda needs to die."