pt2: chapter four

A/n so i have done a lot of thinking and since there was only two responses toward my message board I'd like to do something alone the lines of those Pietro is going to take team iron man while wanda and stiles take team cap....but the rest you'll have to figure out while reading this so without futher further ado which took too long here is the chapter 🥰🥰

Bold italics- speaking in sokovia

Thinking

Shouting

Normal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pietro, wanda and stiles sat there and watch as the room descended into madness as both sides argue on if they should sign the accords or not. Stark goes on and on on how we should be checked and under watch and steve quickly dismisses the thought saying that if they signed they wouldn't be taking the blame if something terrible goes wrong.

Then a african american says some snide comment about steve and stiles well didn't even like that one bit at all since he is starting to slowly think steve as his father so he clear his throat to get everyone's attention. Everyone 'but steve' was caught off guard cause normally wanda or Pietro would speak and stiles would be the quite one, but nether the less he is speaking now.

" I'd like to say somethings, but first who are you...i have never met you before" stiles queried tilting his head while looking at the man that was clearly rude

"James Rhodes" Rhodes frowned as he says his name. He would have thought everyone would know him but from the clear confusion of the other sokovians they don't know him.

" ok..well rogers has a point. What if we all do end up signing it we'll hand over all control to the government for them to use as they please. We'll become pawns in power and whatever we do wrong or so happen to lose a family to two along the way they as the government will blame someone else like the enemy we faced that day. I don't know about that but I'd rather have the blame placed on me like they did placed the blame on wanda and i" stiles says while his face becomes a few shades redder.

"Well sounds like you want chaos and disorder glad to hear it" rhodes says while rolling his eyes. Stiles shook his head while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"That's not what I'm going for at all. What I'm saying is we wouldn't be able to take the blame or responsibility of our action ever again if we sign this. Its not chaos and discord its looking through all possibilities that would be the outcome of this" stiles huffed as he expressed his overall concern. Part of him is just wants to slap him into new years and be done with this argument.

" i think what he is saying is somewhat good stiles" pietro says while walking towards the other side of the room. The flashes of hurt went through wanda and stiles face. "But when i sign it I'm only doing it so i can called upon till then, I'll be with my lover and sister and her toaster" he smirked as the trio looked at each other for a brief moment almost as if they are silently conversing..

When conversation ended up was stiles and wanda where put under not confirming while clint retired iron man, natasha, Rhodes, pietro and vision sign the accords sam, steve, didn't sign. Thor and jamie are off world doing who knows what and if they where here right now they would witness the fall out between the avengers..

~~~time skip by wanda and stiles~~~

Wanda and Stiles sat there picking at their food while pietro was coming in from a 50 mile run trying to top his speed why because he was running off the calories he inhaled and because of something else related to the situation... vision was adjusting to life by observing wanda and talking to her. Pietro walked to stiles and snaked his arms around his lovers torso while prompting his head on stiles shoulder.

Author's POV
You guys maybe asking why the hell are they not screaming at him...well wanda and stiles at least vision might think its some human rite. Well they talked telepathically before vision was ready to go to where they where now.

=flash back to one week ago by wanda and stiles third pov =

"Give me one damn good reason for us by us i mean me to throw you off this building and i know wanda will save you to"

"till the last second"

"Well if you don't want to hear my plan then by all means go ahead"

"Fine we'll here you out"

"Five minutes brother"

" Well the three of us know this is goong to end in a brawl out between us"

"No well have a very beautiful understanding and then break bread and call it a day"

"Really?"

"No of course we know pietro"

"Its quite obvious from a stand point alone"

"And we both are on sides but if we.."

"Take out anyone but us we..."

" Won't have to worry about hurting each other...but if we do..we have..."

"To take us on but we can do as minimal damage to eachother and the rest injured not maimed...good idea pietro"

"I know I'm just that great babe"

"As sickening sweet as you both finishing each others sentences...i must admit that is pretty smart...perhaps Mieczysław's intelligence must be rubbing off him and onto you"

"Shove it wanda "

=flash back ended by pietro=

Stiles relaxed into pietro's warm embrace while wanda is conversing with vision. Wanda stopped in mid sentence just to take a look at everyone just soaking in the view. From her point of view it looks like a tight knit family her brother having his boyfriend in his arms and vision ...she wouldn't know what to call vis but she just wants him in her life.. All and all she knows that they'll be in it together forever...only she wished that natasha and jamie weren't busy and be here but the most important person she wished was here was lydia martin the only other person in their little country...besides stiles that gets her.

One things for certain that she knows is that she is content, she knows stiles and pietro are very much content, and vis well he seems complex but content....but that all changed 2 hours later.

The queen has arrived with her brother

Honey where are my pants......joking hey guys, gals, he/they's, and she/ they's , them/ theirs, the god defying gender fluids, the galaxy is theirs lesbians, all bi themselves bi, the chaotic pansexuals, the world destroying queers, the kings and gueens of all people intersex, the dragon slaying gays, and the missile seeking allies....i hope you all enjoyed this little chapter and very chaotic thing i just made by a chaotic gay man that defies all logic. I'll update the next chapter when i can tonight and hopefully i can stick to the schedule i made in my bio......i hope. Here's to the next chapter.