Chapter 7

I was talking to Ricky and I decided to invite him over. I got dressed in a galaxy crop top with a white infinity sign on it and white shorts an my black vans I straightened my hair and just put mascara and Chapstick on.

Convo between me and Ricky
Ricky- hey can I bring someone I want you to meet her
Alyssa- yea sure😉.

I knew Ricky was going to bring someone special to him because he's never made me meet some one before. He's going to be here in about 30 mins and I can't wait to see who it is.

The door bell rings and I go to answer it knowing it was Ricky.

"Hey" I say to Ricky and the girl standing next to him "hey Alyssa this is amanda" Ricky says introducing me to her.

She was very pretty and has long dark dirty blond hair, pail skin and brown eyes and is like 2 inches shorter than me

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Alyssa as you clearly already know" I said hugging Amanda "we'll I'm Amanda as everyone knows" she said sarcastically.

"Do y'all wanna go some where" I asked since we all were just standing here awkwardly.

"Yea lets go to see unfriended" Amanda suggested

"OMG yes I've been wanting to go see that" I said as I texted Jc to meet us at the theater

Were in our seats when I see Tim and he is getting up and walks over to me and Jc.

"Is this your new boyfriend" he says looking at Jc. "yea and look do u see how he actually likes to spend time with me and not ditching me for other girls" I said getting pissed just from seeing his face.

"Are u that jealous of me you had to hit us with your car grow up man" Jc said making Tim sit back down.

"He was the most clingy and abusive boyfriend ever I'm so glad I met you" I said looking at Jc

"We'll I'm glad I met your beautiful face" Jc said kissing me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><
If u guys are wondering who Tim is he's and ex who doesn't know how to deal with break ups and Jc is my new boyfriend who I love with all my heart. we'll hope you guys like it it's short but sorry.