Chapter 8

Sam's POV
I'm gonna try and get Alyssa to fall for me instead of Jc. I know he's one of my best friends I was don't want Alyssa to get hurt. So many reasons why I want her to fall for me one is I saw Jc making out with lia today and she's going to be crushed when she finds out. two is I really like her she is absolutely beautiful, super funny and you can talk to her about anything u want to I just really want her to be mine. We have been best friends for the longest time, I've seen her through he hardest and easiest times I know every thing about her. her favorite food is pasta, her favorite color is red, her favorite soda is dr pepper, she's 5'2 and she is terrified of spiders and scorpions.

Alyssa's POV
Sam texted me today
Convo between me and Sam
Sam:do you want to come to my house today?
Alyssa: yea sure when
Sam: now?
Alyssa: ok I'll be their in a bit love u Sammy

So I guess I'm hanging out with Sam today. I haven't seen Jc since the movies and he won't answer my texts but he was probably just hanging out with his friends or something

"Sammy" I yell as he opens the door jumping on him. "baby girl how have you been" he asked carrying me to the couch.

"Good actually how have u been" I answer. "Ok I guess but now that ur here I'm doing much better" Sam says making me shove my face into the pillow "no don't do that you look cute when you blush" Sam says taking the pillow and lifting my chin up with his finger. "See absolutely beautiful" he said

Suddenly I see him leaning in, I lean in to our lips touched it felt so right but I knew it was wrong and I couldn't stop it turned into a full on make out session. he slowly dragged his hand up my waist and reaching for my bra. I allowed it, I knew what this was going to turn into so I stopped it.

"What did I do" he asked as I sat up.
"Nothing Sam it's just Jc and-" I said before he cut me off.

Sam's POV

"look Alyssa the real reason I called you over here was because I saw Jc kissing lia at the beach" I told her... as soon as the words came out of my mouth I could see her tear up.

I cradled her in my arms while she was crying I stroked her hair because I knew that always calms her down. "Alyssa" I said as she looks up at me. I wipe all of her tears away and say "look you don't need him if he decides to cheat on an amazing girl like u then he's not worth it i know your going to be ok"

"Thanks Sammy but what am I gonna do now" she said looking deep into my eyes. "look baby girl do what you feel is right no matter what decision you make it will end up just fine and I will always love u" thats it I finally told her that I love her.

Alyssa's POV

Sam said he loved me and I knew it wasn't a friend love like he always end said I saw it in his eyes. at that moment I knew Sam was the one I loved, I leaned in out of no where and kissed him this time it felt so right and the chills I got down my back told me he's the one

We pulled away from the kiss and Sam said "meet me tomorrow at the beach at 8:00 pm, your gonna love this". "bye see u then Sammy I said kissing his cheek.