Rasbez

I looked at Gabriel.

"Precious? I'm not precious." I say looking back out the window.

People moved around outside, some running, others chasing just before there bodies slam together and hit the ground. Something small falling away from the pile of people, just for someone else to pick it up, run then drop it and look happy.

"They are playing football. It's actually a fun game even though it looks strange from up here."

I look up to see Gabriel standing feet from me.

I pull my legs up to my chest and look  away. I start shaking.

"You killed them." I whisper scared of what he'll do to me.

" How did you know that?"

This time it was Zak who had spoken.

"The anger...and the blood I can smell the blood and bleach and lemon floor cleaner. But mostly the blood that no one noticed is on Gabriel's shirt. The blood and bleach that are on Zak's hands. And the anger radiating off of all of you." I answer putting my head on my knees.

"Poor Kicho." Zentheos says walking up to me.

"What is it Zentheos?" Gabriel asks Zentheos.

"He's an empath. He feels what we feel." Zentheos explains.

"But...They're all dead,...right?" Zak asks looking at me with fear.

I whimper and curl up into a ball even more. I didn't want this I don't want any of it.

" I'm sorry I can't help it. Please just leave me alone before someone else gets hurt. If not me someone else always gets  hurt." I whisper solemnly knowing the first thing they'd do is hate me.