Rasbez

Love is but a fairy tale...

" Rabez! Get your bitch ass over here!"

I look up to see my father yelling at me from across the lawn.

I stand still swore from being beaten the previous hours before. Walking over to him I limp as I put weight on my knees. But I will not cry.

"Get in the car." My mother growls hitting my head.

I climb into the trunk, the only place I was allowed, as they start the car and drive away.

A hour or so later we stop. I'm pulled from the car by my hair, to this I don't cry.

I look ahead as I'm dragged into a manor.

Now I know why I was made to look presentable.

I'm soon sat at a table; for a dinner I can't eat.

No one talks to me, I stay looking at the plate. It was beautiful, the trim was painted gold and with lovely scenes of plants. I could feel someone looking at me. I chance looking knowing my father and mother where looking and talking to the lord of this manor.

I look up to see vibrant blue eyes watching me. I gasp and look back at the plate. He was watching me. I was to be given to him. This is what my parents said.

"Rasbez get your ass over here!" My mother yells.

I limp over to her.

"Why is he limping?" He asks.

Anger, I know anger I've had to deal with many types in my life, this anger was in his voice. Hunger anger.

'Why?' I wonder.

"He fell." Father states.

The man, He, growls throwing mother and pins father to the wall squeezing his throat and holding him up with one hand.

"Zentheos! Zac! Take him to a room and have Jas clean him up." The man growls.

Two men walk to me, both tall and both strong.

I back away cowering away.

One touches my arm and I yelp in fear. He pauses his eyes wise and pale green as he moves his hand.

The man pinning father looks at the one who touched my arm.

"Come on, Kicho, you're safe, love, we just want to help. My name is Zentheos, and this is Zak." The other says.

I look up at him; he has pale green eyes too.

"You do?" I whisper.

He smiles and holds out his hand.

I look at it and do the same.

"Whore!" My mother yells.

The second man, Zak, looks at her. His eyes change from green to golden and he looks to the man holding father. That man nods. Zak walks over to her.

"Let Zentheos take him away first!"The man with blue eyes yells.

Zentheos picks me up and runs up the stairs to the right.

"Why are you so light?" He asks as we get to a room.

He opens the door holding me with one arm. He walks in to the room and sets me down on a bed.

"Do you talk?" He asks sitting next to me.

"I'm not allowed to talk. If I do and Father finds out he will take away the light. If I look at anyone mother will not feed me. If I'm noticed I'll be whipped." I say.